Sunday 6 January 2013

Review: LOVEMORE Pearl Barley & Milk Smoothing Mask

Pearl Barley & Milk Smoothing Mask (28ml per sheet)
This week review will be on LoveMore Pearl Barley & Milk Smoothing Mask. I have redeem this sample mask around September 2012 if i remember correctly \8-| , through LoveMore Singapore Facebook. I love the process of using the mask. 

LoveMore Pearl Barley & Milk Smoothing Mask Summary
Just like what the packet says, "its composed with high quality deep ocean water as base, add in selected top grade plant extracts and traditional formulation from all over Taiwan and combine varies professional ingredients."

Barley and milk combination is best for maximum revitalizing effect.

This mask sheet is made from 100% natural silk.

Results:
  • No more oily shine
  • Skin grow in radiance
  • Skin feels firmer
  • Skin feels smoother 
You may read more about it from LoveMore Taiwan.
Results of using the mask
About the mask (In Chinese)
100% natural Silk

How to use LoveMore Pearl Barley & Milk Smoothing Mask
  1. Wash face and apply toner. 
  2. Mask contain 3 sheets. First, remove the white plastic sheet.
  3. Then place the silk sheet side onto face. (Blue cloth sheet side facing out)
  4. After silk sheet fit onto face, remove the outer blue cloth sheet.
  5. Remove mask after 10-15mins and pat remaining formula onto skin.
Use mask 2-3 times a week for best results.
 
Directions and Ingredients

How to use (In Chinese)

My Review
I love to drink barley. So seeing my favorite drink turn into mask just make me so excited about it. /XD

When I open the packet, there was a nice barley smell coming from the mask. :) I never really read the instruction before I open the mask. So I am a bit confuse when I see the mask with 3 sheets. I asked myself how should I use it? /blur
How Mask looked like when opened.

I then realize from the instruction on the packet how to use it. There are 3 sheets: white plastic sheet, silk sheet and blue cloth sheet. The white plastic sheet should be remove first. Then I put the silk sheet side of the mask onto my face. After fitting it properly, I remove the other blue cloth sheet. 
3 Sheets
White Plastic Sheet

Closer look at White Plastic Sheet
Blue Cloth Sheet
Closer look at Blue Cloth Sheet
Silk Sheet
Closer look at Silk Sheet

I must say, the silk mask sheet is really thin. I kind of have difficulty removing the silk sheet and the blue cloth sheet. :-? But once I find the opening, it is easy to separate the silk sheet and the blue cloth sheet. 

The moment I remove the blue cloth sheet, with just the silk mask on my face, I realize how the silk mask fit and stick so well onto my face. Its so thin and fit so well that I don't really look having mask on my face if you look at me from far away. :D

After some time, I can feel the tightening effect. I can feel the mask working on my face. When I remove it 30 minutes later, (I always put on mask for 30 minutes although the packet says 10-15 minutes) the first thing I feel is my face is not sticky. The formula for some other mask is sticky, so when you remove the mask, you will feel the sticky formula on your face. But for this Pearl Barley & Milk Smoothing Mask, I don't feel sticky. In fact the formula feels water based when touched. My face can really absorb the water based formula well.

After use, my face feels hydrated, smooth and tightened. Also I can see my face complexion lighten. The next day when I wake up, my face still feels hydrated and smooth. Also my face is not oily. /please
Forehead Before Mask
Forehead During Mask
Forehead After Mask

Overall, I am satisfied with the hydrated, smooth and tightening effect that this mask have on my face. Further more, I like that my face don't feel sticky or oily after using the mask. I will recommend using this mask. :)

Where to buy?
You may buy this mask in Watsons Singapore at $2.90 per piece. 

Where to get sample?
Redemption for this sample is long over. However you may go to LoveMore Singapore Facebook Page and like their Facebook for future redemption or giveaways.   

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment