Sunday 31 March 2013

Review: Cure Natural Aqua Gel

Cure Natural Aqua Gel (3g)
This week review will be on Cure Natural Aqua Gel. This sample was redeem from Watsons Store. I like this Cure Natural Aqua Gel as it help remove dead skin and leave my skin clean, hydrated, smooth and growing. ;) Last week, I did a review on Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel which have the same function as Cure Natural Aqua Gel. So lets compare this two products as well. :D 

Cure Natural Aqua Gel Summary
Cure is a gentle skincare product with 91% water based ingredients. 

From Cure website, Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a natural and gentle exfoliating gel that removes dead skin effectively without causing undue stress to the skin. 

Benefits:
  • Gently and effectively remove old and dead skin cell.
  • Regularize skin turnover and prevent skin problem. 
  • Compliment any facial regime.
  • Regular use, skin is kept healthy, smooth and growing. 
What is Cure?
FAQ on Cure Natural Aqua Gel
You may go to Cure website for more information.  

How to use Cure Natural Aqua Gel?
4 simple steps: 
  1. After washing face, towel dry all water particles.
  2. Pump Cure once onto your fingertips.
  3. Massage Cure on the face or area of concern in circular motion.
  4. Rinse off with water follow by your daily skin-care routine.
Ingredients
How to use
My Review
/hihi This sample was redeem from Watsons Store. My cousin told me that I can get Cure Natural Aqua Gel sample from Watsons store by asking the cashier. So I went to get them and try it. Its also stated on the shelf to get sample from the cashier. :)

This Cure Natural Aqua Gel has a transparent gel like texture without any significant fragrance smell. As compare to Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel which is milky and more watery, Cure is more clear and gel like.
Clear gel like texture
Same as Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel, I did not use a lot of Cure Natural Aqua Gel. I deep a 10 cent coin amount to the usual 5 corners on my face and gently massage. As I massage, white flakes appear on my face.

About the white flakes, I always like to put my products in the refrigerator. But I did not realize that this Cure Natural Aqua Gel does not work well under cold condition. As such I have difficult using it at first as I always get nothing after massaging and can still feel my skin is not clean. Until I read the paper that comes together with the Cure sample, then I get it right. :)>-

When washing off, the gel actually turns into aqua texture on my face. Therefore its easy to wash off. Comparing it with Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel which leave a layer of gel like feeling on top of my face and took longer for me to wash off, I like Cure Natural Aqua Gel in this area more. =D>

After washing off and dry clean, my face feel sticky when I touches it. No smooth feeling apart from feeling clean, refreshing and hydrated until about 2 minutes later, I touches my face again, I can then feel the smoothness of my skin. Also my skin look more brighten up too. 

For this area, I like Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel more because after washing, Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel give my skin an instant smooth and hydrated feeling without stickyness.

Same as Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel, Cure Natural Aqua Gel is able to help me absorb the mask and other skin care products I use after that well.
After massage with white flakes.
Before use.
After use.
Overall, I like Cure Natural Aqua Gel too as it did removed my dead skin cell, making my skin feel hydrated and clean. 

Cure Natural Aqua Gel or Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel? For me, Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel wins my vote by just 1 extra point, for its non sticky instant smoothness after wash. But  Its really up to individual as both manage to produce the result it should and pricing wise, if you calculate Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel to 250ml, its almost the same. My suggestion is get the one that's having discount currently. :D

Where to buy it?
You may buy Cure Natural Aqua Gel (250ml) at S$42.00. You can find them in Watsons Singapore. 

Where to get sample?
You may get Cure Natural Aqua Gel sample from Watsons Singapore by asking the Cashier Staff. You may also get sample from this link. You may also like Cure Facebook Page to find out more. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment