Sunday 28 April 2013

Review: Sunstar Tonic Shampoo Energy Menthol

Sunstar Tonic Shampoo with Conditioner & Shampoo (12ml each)
This week review will be on Sunstar Tonic Shampoo Energy Menthol with Conditioner 2 in 1 and Sunstar Tonic Shampoo Energy Menthol. This is a sample that I redeem from their Sunstar Tonic Facebook page last year around September 2012. Although the shampoo wrote for men, women can use it too according to them. So I use it. Overall the shampoo gave my scalp a very refreshing cool feeling. Its so cool that after washing, I can still feel the coolness on my scalp. This actually helps make me stay awake and for Singapore hot weather, it feels good after stepping out of the bath room. 

Sunstar Tonic Shampoo Energy Menthol Summary
Sunstar Tonic uses Menthol formulated shampoo which unclogs stubborn sebum and smoothen hair. 

Please go to Sunstar Tonic Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sunstartonic.sg.

How to use Sunstar Tonic Shampoo
Apply to wet hair and massage onto scalp. Rinse off completely. 

Suitable for daily use. 
Sunstar Tonic Shampoo with Conditioner 2 in 1
Sunstar Tonic Shampoo
My Review
This is a sample that I redeem from their Sunstar Tonic Facebook page last year around September 2012. Although the shampoo wrote for men, women can use it too according to them. So I use it. :p

Both Sunstar Tonic Shampoo Energy Menthol with or without conditioner is transparent in color. It smell like mint too which is correct since its energy menthol. 
How the shampoo look like.
Lets talk about Sunstar Tonic Shampoo Energy Menthol (the green packet one) first. This contain no conditioner. When I massage the shampoo on my hair, around 1 to 2 minutes, my whole scalp just feel like eating menthol sweet. It feel very cool and refreshing. Just the way how your mouth feel after finishing a strong cool menthol sweet. :D

After I wash off, the very cool and refreshing feeling is still there. And my hair does not feel dry. It feel hydrated and my scalp don't feel oily. I feel so awake and refreshingly cool. =D>

For Sunstar Tonic Shampoo Energy Menthol with conditioner 2 in 1 (the blue packet one), its almost the same. But its not as cool as the one without conditioner. It took me longer to feel the coolness on my scalp. The coolness is not as long lasting as well. But I still feel hydrated and refreshing. 

I personally like the Sunstar Tonic Shampoo Energy Menthol (the green packet one) over the one with conditioner (the blue packet). This is because the one without conditioner makes me feel cooler and more refreshing. 

Overall the shampoo gave my scalp a very refreshing cool feeling. Its so cool that after washing, I can still feel the coolness on my scalp. This actually helps make me stay awake and for Singapore hot weather, it feels good after stepping out of the bath room. /wahaha

For those who like this cool feeling shampoo, I will definitely recommend it to you.  

Where to buy it?
Its available in Watsons store. 

Where to get sample?
This was redeem from
Sunstar Tonic Facebook page. However, redemption is long over. You may still like their Facebook page for future promotion.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment