Sunday 26 May 2013

Review: Q10 UV Water Cream

Q10 UV Water Cream (80g)
This week review is on Q10 UV Water Cream. This is bought during my family trip to Hokkaido Japan. I was told that most tourist will come look for this Q10 UV Water Cream when they visit Hokkaido. I was also told its sold exclusively there, so its a must buy when you visit Hokkaido. I didn't bought much, just one bottle to try. After trying, I really regret that I bought only one as it really keep my skin hydrated and smooth after using. =D>

Q10 UV Water Cream Summary
This Q10 UV Water Cream is made from Japan natural Spa water which contain rich mineral and helps hydrate the skin. Its also good for sensitive skin. 

Coenzyme Q10 stimulate cell activation, the metabolic response to active, promote collagen production and moisturizing factor, slow down the aging of cells, making the skin more healthy and elastic. 

Contain the following:
  • Japan natural Spa water
  • Pitera Yeast
  • Coenzyme Q10
  • SPF 15 PA++
  • Anti-wrinkle and whitening ingredient 
This product is suitable for all skin type. Its not oily, can be use as day moisturizer and can make cosmetics fit better onto face.
Q10 UV Water Cream
How to use Q10 UV Water Cream
  1. Take a little amount and apply in onto skin, messaging in circular motion. 
  2. The UV water cream will turn into water drops, which allow the skin to absorb easily. Skin will feel immediate hydration and elasticity.
My Review
This is bought during my family trip to Hokkaido Japan. I was told that most tourist will come look for this Q10 UV Water Cream when they visit Hokkaido. I was also told its sold exclusively there, so its a must buy when you visit Hokkaido. /hmm

I didn't bought much, just one bottle to try.

The packaging itself does not look really pretty. Its just a white bottle stick with stickers. 
How the bottle look like.
The uv water cream is white in color. It is not sticky when apply on. It look like cream but do not feel like those normal cream during application because of its watery texture.
How the Q10 UV Water Cream look like.
 
When I apply on it, my skin feel cool as I place the uv water cream in the refrigerator. :D

They call this water cream and it really live up to it name! As I message the water cream onto my skin, the water cream turn into water drops. In this case, spa water. My skin then slowly absorb the water drops. Its watery, not creamy. /omg

As its water cream, its not oily at all. My skin feel immediate hydrate and smooth. 
Q10 UV Water Cream place onto skin.
(can already see the cream turns into spa water)
Q10 UV Water Cream slowly turns into spa water and aborbed by skin.
(Can see the water drop on skin)
Skin feel very hydrated and smooth.
I really like the feeling of applying this water cream, turning from white cream to water drops and being absorbed by the skin. This is something I rarely get from other moisturizer. 

Overall, I like the immediate hydration that it gave to my skin. I have actually used up this one bottle long ago and really regret buying only one bottle. So people, next time you visit Hokkaido Japan, please stock up more! Trust me, you won't regret buying them. /please

Where to get them?
You can only get them in Hokkaido Japan. So sorry, I kind of forgot how much it cost. But they are pack in nice pack of 1 or 3 bottles. I do remember its selling in a reasonable price, not very expensive. :)

Where to get sample?
Nope. No sample for this. :|  

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm going to Hokkaido soon, are you able to give me directions on how to get to this place that sells the cream?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Sorry. I kind of forgot the exact location. But I remember I bought it at the shop where we ate Sashimi. I went with tour agency. So the location is one of the tourist attraction. Its a well known cream in Hokkaido. So maybe you will want to print screen and ask the tour guide or locals there.

      Delete
  2. I bought this cream at Green Plaza Hotel in Hakone, Japan! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know its available at Green Plaza Hotel in Hakone, Japan too. ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. this is available in Japan only...not sure if its available elsewhere. you may try to search online.

      Delete