Sunday 9 June 2013

Review: Jill Lowe International Acne Scar Vanishing Gel

Acne Scar Vanishing Gel (10ml)
This week review is Jill Lowe International Acne Scar Vanishing Gel. As stated in my earlier review on Jill Lowe International Acne Recovery Cream, I came across this brand during my university days when I get to attend one of Jill Lowe International workshop conducted by Jill Lowe herself. This Acne Scar Vanishing Gel was introduce by my beautician, to cure my acne skin scars. And up till today, I am still using it as it really eliminates the scars on my skin. Its an excellent product I will recommend. :D

Jill Lowe International Acne Scar Vanishing Gel Summary
This product is under acne skin revitaliser range. 

It is ideal anti-acne and open pores treatment gel. It eliminates all scars for softer clear skin recovery and regains natural skin radiance.
Ingredients
You may go to Jill Lowe International or their Facebook Page to find out more.

How to use Acne Scar Vanishing Gel
Apply a generous amount onto skin after toning. 

I basically use it like a moisturizer. 

My Review
I came across this brand during my university days when I get to attend one of Jill Lowe International workshop conducted by Jill Lowe herself. I went on to sign up their facial treatment and my beautician introduce me this excellent Acne Scar Vanishing Gel that solve my troubled acne skin scars on my face. /XD

Its an excellent product introduced to me and up till now, I am still using it to solve new pimples scars left on my skin. 

This gel is white in color. It does not produce any fragrance and it is not oily. 
How the Scar Vanishing Gel look like.
 I actually use this scar vanishing gel like a moisturizer. It not only helps to keep my skin hydrated, it helps my pimples scars to recover. =D>

Of course, its no magic. The scar vanishing gel helps to eliminate my pimple scars slowly after a few days of applying. The scar will become lighter and lighter and eventually vanished. Also visible pores caused by pimples will slowly be not visible as well, making my skin smooth again. 
When apply.
After applying.
Overall, this is an excellent gel for people with problematic skin. Whenever I have a bad skin days, I always turn to this scar vanishing gel for help as I know, it will help recover my skin back to health again. /please

I will definitely recommend this Acne Scar Vanishing Gel for people with problematic skin. What more can I say. who would say no to such an excellent product that can help eliminate scars and ideal for anti-acne. /XD

Where to buy?
This Acne Scar Vanishing Gel (10ml) can be found at Jill Lowe International's Raffles Hotel Boutique at a price of S$68 or 2 for S$98. 

Address: 328 North Bridge Road #02-37 Raffles Hotel Arcade Singapore 188719. 
Tel: 62221833

(Be prepare to be KIV for this product as its out of stock very fast)

Where to get sample?
Well, there is no sample to their products. But you may always go to their boutique and ask the beauty consultant to test using the tester on the spot before deciding whether to buy. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment