Sunday 2 June 2013

Review: Ultimate Colla-gen Gold

Ultimate Colla-gen (Net Weight: 9500mg)
This week review is on Ultimate Colla-gen drink. This was from the goodie bag from Cozycot Beauty Forum event December 2012 last year. 

Personally, I do not like the smell and taste of this drink. It smell and taste like cough medicine to me. So I would definitely not buy to drink. /no

Ultimate Colla-gen Summary
On the packet itself, its stated that "Nurtures Joints, bones and skin". 
Information of Ultimate Colla-gen drink
You may go to this website to find out more.  

Drinking Instruction
Mix the entire sachet with water or juice and drink with meal preferably breakfast. 
Drinking Instruction
My Review
This was from the goodie bag from Cozycot Beauty Forum event December 2012 last year. 

This collagen drink is in powder form with little purple color powder within the powder. 
How the powder looked like.
First thing first, I open the packet and smell the collagen powder. My first reaction is "eewww"! It smell like cough medicine. /omg

I choose to try drinking the collagen drink with plain water so that I can really taste collagen drink. The color of the collagen drink looked like diluted ribena drink. 
How the drink looked like.
I was a bit reluctant to drink it since it smell like cough medicine. But I told myself to give it a try. The moment I drink it, I go "eeeee". It taste like cough medicine to me too.Now I know why it says mix in water or juice on the packet. I think it will be better if this collagen powder is mix in juice so that you will taste the juice instead of the collagen powder. 

As to the benefit and effect, I have only one sachet, so cannot see any different from drinking only this one sachet. 

Personally, I do not like the smell and taste of this drink. It smell and taste like cough medicine to me. So I would definitely not buy to drink. /no

Where to buy it?
You may find the product from Nishino Pharmacies and Robinsons at Centrepoint.

Where to get sample?
This was a sample from Cozycot Beauty Forum event December 2012 last year. Never see any sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment