Sunday 4 August 2013

Review: The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist

Pink Grapefruit Body Mist (100ml)
This week review is on The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist. This is not a sample but a product that I bought at The Body Shop. I love Body Shop products. Its good and cause no harm to my skin as well as the environment. 

This body mist produce a very nice pink grapefruit fragrance smell. Its not only the fragrance smell, it allow my skin to stay hydrated, smooth and healthy. 

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist Summary
This body mist comes with pink grapefruit extract and community fair trade essence from sugarcane. 

Its light and fresh and can be use all over body. 

You may go to The Body Shop website or The Body Shop Facebook page for more information.  

How to use The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist?
Spritz it on after bathing or showering. Top up throughout the day. 

Do not use on face. 

Full Ingredients:
Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Water (Solvent/Diluent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Fragrance (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant). 


My Review
This is not a sample but a product that I bought at The Body Shop. I love Body Shop products. Its good and cause no harm to my skin as well as the environment. 

This body mist is transparent and has a liquid texture. It comes in a nice 100ml glass bottle with a spray for easy use. 

When its spray onto my skin, my skin feel icy cool. It also produces a nice pink grapefruit fragrance smell (really reminded me of the real fruit). Except from lemon and apple fragrance, I'm not a person that like to use too fruity fragrance. But this pink grapefruit body mist really made me fall in love with it. /please
Spray onto hand
The fragrance smell is nice but its not long lasting. Once my skin absorbed it, the smell is gone too. :(

It only takes a while for the body mist to be penetrated into my skin. And the liquid does not leave a sticky feeling. Long term use, my skin feels smooth and hydrated. :D

Overall, this body mist produce a very nice pink grapefruit fragrance smell. Its not only the fragrance smell, it allow my skin to stay hydrated, smooth and healthy.  

Where to buy it?
This Pink Grapefruit Body Mist is sold at all The Body Shop Store at S$19.90. And if you think you do not like Pink Grapefruit, It comes  with other flavour such as moringa, strawberry, mango and satsuma. Choose the fruit you like. ;)

Where to get sample?
Nope. There is no sample for this. You may go to any The Body Shop store and use their tester to test it out before you buy. :) 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment