Saturday 5 October 2013

Review: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (29ml)
This week review will be on Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. This is a sample that I redeemed from Cetaphil Singapore Facebook sometime back. 

Overall, this is an ok only product for me. After using, skin does feel smooth and oil free. However, its too "gentle" that the face is not really very clean, just clean. It does no help to blackheads and problematic skin. Also, the ingredient that it contains really made me think twice in buying this product. :(

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Summary
From Cetaphil website, Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
  • is great for daily makeup removal.
  • is gentle on your skin and sensitive to your skin’s needs.
  • will not strip the skin of natural protective oils or emollients, or disturb the skin’s natural pH balance. 
  • is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
It is suitable for children, teens and adults. 

You may go to Cetaphil website or Cetaphil Facebook Page for more information. 

How to use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser?
Use twice daily, morning and night. Just cleanse and rinse it off. 

Ingredients:
  • Water, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.
Ingredients written on the sample bottle.
My Review
This is a sample that I redeemed from Cetaphil Singapore Facebook sometime back.

The sample came in a nice 29ml bottle that is easy to bring around. Also sample in that amount is consider very generous to me. :D

The cleanser have a jelly like texture and it look like bali color to me. 
How the cleanser look liked.
The cleanser is non-soapy. That is why when lather, no form or nothing is form. And I personally feel its difficult because sometimes I do not know if there is really cleanser on my hand after lathering. /sweat
After lathering the cleanser.
When cleansing, there is this layer of jelly that I felt on my face. Quite different from other non-soapy cleanser. 

After cleansing, my face do feel smooth and oily free. And next day, my face is still not oily.
Before Use.
After Use.
However, its not very cleanse. It does not add problem to my skin but it does no help to blackheads and problematic skin too. :p

Therefore, this cleanser is an ok only product for me. After using, skin does feel smooth and oil free. However, its too "gentle" that the face is not really very clean, just clean. It does no help to blackheads and problematic skin. Also, the ingredient that it contains really made me think twice in buying this product. :(

Where to buy it?
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser can be found at Watsons, Guardian and departmental stores. 

Where to get sample?
You may go to Cetaphil Facebook Page to redeem samples. :D 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment