Sunday 13 October 2013

Review: LoveMore Rhodiola Antioxidant and Brightening Mask

LoveMore Rhodiola Antioxidant and Brightening Mask (30ml per sheet)
This week review is on LoveMore Rhodiola Antioxidant and Brightening Mask. This is a sample redeem from LoveMore Facebook Page.

Overall, after using this mask, my skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. The next day when I woke up, my face still feels hydrated and smooth. Also it gave my skin slightly brightening effect. 

LoveMore Rhodiola Antioxidant and Brightening Mask Summary
From Secretive Website:

Rhodiola has been dubbed the “Longevity Grass” among folks, as well as the “Golden Plant” in modern medical research. Rhodiola works to bringing a pink to your cheek with its anti-oxidant property.  Enriched with elderberry and wild yam, the mask is great for smoothing and brightening skin complexion!
What it says on the packet.
You may go to LoveMore Facebook Page and Secretive Website for more information.  

How to use LoveMore Rhodiola Antioxidant and Brightening Mask?
  • Step 1: Remove the plastic sheet
  • Step 2: Fit the silk sheet side of the mask onto your face
  • Step 3: Remove the blue cloth sheet
  • Step 4: Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes
  • Step 5: Pat your skin lightly to allow remaining essence to be absorbed 
How to use Diagram.
Instructions on the packets.
My Review
This is a sample redeem from LoveMore Facebook Page. 

As usual, same with other LoveMore silk mask, there are 3 sheets to the mask. Opening the mask, there is no significant smell to the mask. 
Silk Mask.
Blue cloth sheet.
Plastic Sheet.
The silk mask is really thin and it is a little difficult to remove the unwanted sheets from the silk mask and fit it onto my face, coz the silk mask will stick onto the unwanted sheets and get crumpled. 

But the silk mask is still very durable. It also fits well onto my face and the bubbles can be easily pushed out. 
During Application of the mask.
The serum on the silk mask has a gel like texture and it's a little sticky. There is also a little of serum left in the packet. I use it to pat onto my neck, hands and legs. :D

Left over serum.
This silk mask feels cooling and there is no poking feeling during the application of the mask. 

30 minutes later, I remove the mask and the serum that is left on my skin feels sticky. :( I did as I was told, pat the remaining serum on my skin and the stickiness is gone after a few minutes. 

After use, my skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. I do notice too, that my skin feels a little brightening. 

The next day when I wake up, I can feel that my skin is still hydrated, smooth and brightening. No access oil form on my skin.
Before cleanse and mask.
After mask.
Next day morning.
Overall, after using this mask, my skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. The next day when I woke up, my face still feels hydrated and smooth. Also it gave my skin slightly brightening effect. /please

Where to buy it?
LoveMore mask can be found at Watsons, Guardians, SaSa and departmental Store. It can be bought online from Secretive Website too. 

Where to get sample?
Sample redemption for this mask is long over. :( However, you may like LoveMore Facebook Page for future sample redemption and promotions. =D> 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment