Sunday 8 December 2013

Review: The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm (6g)
This week review will be on The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm. This is a product I bought at The Body Shop during the Christmas Season. 

Overall, I love this Cranberry Joy Lip Balm very much. It have a nice cranberry fragrance and also it is able to moisturise my lip, preventing it from cracking. A lip balm that I would recommend getting. 

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm Summary
From The Body Shop Website, "This shimmering, moisturising lip balm is perfect for mistletoe moments. It has a fruity cranberry flavour and comes in a limited-edition dome."

Ingredients:
  • COMMUNITY FAIR TRADE SHEA BUTTER
  • COMMUNITY FAIR TRADE BEESWAX
  • COMMUNITY FAIR TRADE ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
  • CRANBERRY EXTRACT
You may go to The Body Shop Website for more information.

How to use The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm?
Apply directly to lips. Re-apply as needed. 

My Review
This is a product I bought at The Body Shop during the Christmas Season.

This Cranberry Joy products from The Body Shop can be seen in the shop during Christmas season. And not only the Cranberry Joy lip balm, I love other Cranberry Joy products too. So it is a must buy during this time of the year. :D

The lip balm comes in a nice dome. I personally feel that it is very convenient to bring along. Also it is very easy to apply as compare to The Body Shop Lip butter. You do not need to dirty your finger or buy lip pencil. Just apply directly to lip. =D>

Comes in a nice dome.
The lip balm is red in color. Opening the cap, you can smell very nice cranberry fragrance. 
Red in color.
The lip balm is also not oily as compare to their lip butter. 

I usually apply it before I go to bed. It is able to last until I wake up the next day morning. My lip is still moisturise. 
Before apply.
After apply.
Overall, I love this Cranberry Joy Lip Balm very much. It have a nice cranberry fragrance and also it is able to moisturise my lip, preventing it from cracking. A lip balm that I would recommend getting. :)
 
Where to buy it?
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm can be bought at all The Body Shop Stores at S$12.90 each. It comes in 3 flavours: Cranberry Joy, Ginger Sparkle and Vanilla Bless. 

Where to get samples?
No sample redemption for this product. However, you may go to The Body Shop stores to try the tester there. :)    

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment