Sunday 22 December 2013

Review: Itoh Collagen Powder

Itoh Collagen Powder (14 Sachets per Box)
This week review is on Itoh Collagen Powder. I received a box of Itoh Collagen Powder from SampleStore.com

This collagen powder is Color-less, Tasteless, Non-Sugar, Non-fat, 100% low molecular natural Collagen Powder. It contain 3000mg of Collagen per sachet. 

After trying out this collagen powder, I like it that its really colorless, odourless and tasteless collagen powder. It goes well with my daily drinks such as honey, chocolate drink, juice, peach tea, etc as well as soup without affecting the taste of the drink. But I have not seen any significant effect just drinking a few sachets. I think effect came with long term consumption. 

Itoh Collagen Powder Summary
Itoh collagen powder is the beauty supplement of collagen. It is a Color-less, Tasteless, Non-Sugar, Non-fat collagen powder. 

Contain 3000mg of Collagen per sachet, that can be dissolve to any drink or soup. Can be taken throughout the day.

Low Molecular powder enhance the absorption of collagen, to capture all the benefits that collagen contributes.
  • Manufactured and imported from Japan.
  • Fragrance-free, no preservative and its 100% natural and pure collagen.
  • Molecular weight 3000 plus fie power making it easier to assimilate.
Image given by SampleStore.com
Image given by SampleStore.com
Q and A given by SampleStore.com
Q and A given by SampleStore.com
Watch Tv Commercial link.

How to consume Itoh Collagen Powder?
Consume 1 - 3 sachets per day. You can add it to any drinks and soups. 

What it says on the box.
My Review
I received a box of Itoh Collagen Powder from SampleStore.com.

This collagen powder is written to be Color-less, Tasteless, Non-Sugar, Non-fat, 100% low molecular natural Collagen Powder. It contain 3000mg of Collagen per sachet. 

So let see if its really Color-less and Tasteless as it claim. Because some collagen product claim to be Color-less and Tasteless but turns out not true. So let see if this Itoh collagen powder keep its promise. ;)

First lets talk about the product packet. The 14 sachets came in a box that can be easily opened with its dotted opening. 
Box is easy to open.
The collagen is then pack in 14 small sachets which is easy to carry around and consume. You just have to open one sachet per consumption. No need to worry if its too much or too little. Each sachet's amount is readily divided for you. :)
One small sachet.
The collagen powder is white in color. Opening the sachet, they is no fishy smell.

White collagen powder.
I first try mixing it in plain water, so that I can taste if its really tasteless. Not only its odourless, its also tasteless. 

Mixed in plain water.
Besides mixing in plain water, I also mix it in my daily drinks such as honey, peach tea, orange juice, etc. It does not affect the taste of the drink at all.

Mixed in Ice Peach Tea.
On the box it says that I can mix in soup. So I tried mixing the collagen powder in hot drink as well as in the soup I drink for dinner. It also did not affect the taste.
Mixed in Hot Chocolate Drink.
But one thing I notice that its take quite sometime to fully dissolve in the water. It dissolve a little faster in hot drinks or soup then in cold drinks. 
Putting collagen powder in soup.
Mixed in Bitter gourd Soup.
After trying out this collagen powder, I like it that its really colorless, odourless and tasteless collagen powder. It goes well with my daily drinks such as honey, chocolate drink, juice, peach tea, etc as well as soup without affecting the taste of the drink. But I have not seen any significant effect just drinking a few sachets. I think effect came with long term consumption.

Where to buy it?
Itoh collagen powder can be found at Guardian Store for S$49.90 per box (14 sachets). 

Where to get sample?
You may get Itoh collagen powder samples from SampleStore.com by paying a delivery fee of S$5.99.      

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

1 comment:

  1. My veg collagen powder works well and this is effective. Collagen is essential and this gives me natural glow.

    ReplyDelete