Sunday 23 February 2014

Review: MVNE Smart Organics Shampoo and Conditioner

MVNE Smart Organics Shampoo and Conditioner (10ml)
This week review is on MVNE Smart Organics Shampoo and Conditioner. This was a sample redeemed under the rewards program of Honeyz Cube Site

After trying out this shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels moist and soft. Its also easier to manage and comb. Also the shampoo produces a nice berry mix scent that I like very much.

MVNE Smart Organics Shampoo and Conditioner Summary
MVNE products is exclusively distributed by Beauty Direct Pte Ltd for Singapore. You may find out more about it at Beauty Direct Facebook Page

From Beauty Direct Facebook Page:
Crafted for sensitive skin and hair, MVNE Organic Range contains no colorant, no silicone, no additives, paraben free and made from 95% organic ingredients. 

From Honeyz Cube Site:
MVNE Smart Organics Shampoo and Conditioner
  • MVNE Smart Organics Shampoo, formulated with polyphenol and natural ingredients, moisturizes and softens all hair types to create smooth, shiny and healthy hair. 
  • It contains certified organic herbal essence to provide your hair anti-aging and antioxidant benefits
  • Also, enjoy its elegant berry mix scent while cleansing and conditioning.
How to use them?
Shampoo:
Massage throughout wet hair & scalp. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if necessary.

Conditioner:
After shampooing, apply thoroughly on wet hair. Rinse well with warm water.

Find out their ingredients from Honeyz Cube site

My Review
This was a sample redeemed under the rewards program of Honeyz Cube Site

The sample came nicely pack by Honeyz Cube to my home. :)

Nicely pack by Honeyz Cube.
The samples came in 10ml each for me to try. One sample pack for me is enough for me to use 2 times. 

The shampoo is transparent and has a little gel like texture. When the shampoo is lather with water, form is produced. It also produce a nice berry mix scent. 

Shampoo.
Form produced when lathering shampoo with water.
The conditioner is white in color and has a cream like texture. It do feels a bit oily to me though. 
Conditioner
During shampoo and conditioning, my whole bathroom is filled with the berry mix scent. Even my hair smell nice after washing. :)

After shampooing my hair feel so soft. 

The conditioner is a bit difficult to wash off. I need to wash a long time before the oily feeling went off. And also, my bathroom floor feels oily too. :(

But after conditioning, my hair do feel smooth and soft. It also loosen those entangled hairs. 

During blow drying, my hair is so easy to comb and manage. Its easy to style too. My hair feel moist, soft and smooth. 

To conclude, after trying out this shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels moist and soft. Its also easier to manage and comb. Also the shampoo produces a nice berry mix scent that I like very much. And also the no silicone, no paraben, no additive and 95% organic ingredients make it safe and healthy to use. :)

Where to buy it?
It is available at BHG Singapore, Isetan Singapore, John Little Singapore, JRunway (ジェイランウェイ), Robinsons and Plaza@Cosme 100 AM. Its sold at S$21.90 for 500ml. 

Where to get samples?
You may redeem the sample at Honeyz Cube Site by signing up an account and doing review to earn points and redeem the sample in their rewards program. :) 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment