Sunday 30 March 2014

Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (30ml)

This week review is on Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. Estee Lauder was having sample redemption for their double wear foundation back November 2013. I have redeemed and used back then. Pretty late review but late is better than never. :)

Overall, this double wear foundation is very long lasting. Its easy to apply and face look even, bright and smooth after apply. No access oil and produces a natural dewy and radian looking skin.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Summary
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is a stay-in place makeup that consist of SPF 10/PA++.

Benefits
  • 15 hours staying power
  • Medium, buildable
  • Flawless all day
  • Feels lightweight and comfortable.
  • This worry-free, long-wear makeup stays fresh, looks natural, even through nonstop activity.  
  • Glides on silky smooth, absorbs oil. 
  • Natural, Semi-Matte finish
The foundation is
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Fragrance-free
This foundation consist of quite a number of shades and works best for oily skin.

How to use Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation?
Apply foundation after face routine as a foundation alone or can be use before applying lose powder. 

My Review
Estee Lauder was having sample redemption for their double wear foundation back November 2013. I have redeemed and used back then. Pretty late review but late is better than never. :)

The sales lady from Estee Lauder at Tangs Vivo tried 2 different shades on my lower jaw, one at both side. In the end I choose Shade #37. And she went on to apply lightly on my entire face followed by giving me a small amount to bring back and try. 

Sample double wear foundation.
The double wear foundation is a liquid foundation that have a thick and creamy texture. #37 shade falls into darker beige color as I am not fair. So a darker beige looks more natural on me. 

Thick and creamy.
The double wear foundation is also easy to apply. I'm used to using fingers. So What I do is I will take an appropriate amount and spread over my face. 

Immediately after applying, face will turn dewy, smooth and even. And for me I will follow with loose powder to finish up. I don't even need to use blusher. The double wear foundation looks so natural on my skin after applying. 

Applying the foundation.
Looks natural after apply.
The sample is enough for me to use a few times. And what amaze me is the long lasting power. I will wear it in the morning and after one whole day of hot weather and sweat, the double wear foundation still looks as good as when I wear it in the morning, without the need to touch up. 

And also I do notice it works pretty well on my oily skin as my skin does not turn oily overtime. No need to remove access oil in between times. And the foundation don't turn cakey and dry.
Face still looks good after one whole day of wearing it.
One issue is that the SPF 10/PA++ may be too little. Extra UV cream have to be applied.

Overall, I love this double wear foundation. This double wear foundation is very long lasting without the need to touch up. Its easy to apply and face look even, bright and smooth after apply. No access oil and produces a natural dewy and radian looking skin.

Where to buy them?
You may buy them at all Estee Lauder counters at a price of S$58 for 30ml bottle. 

Where to get samples?
You may go to Estee Lauder counters and ask the sales to try the correct shades on you.   

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment