Sunday 8 June 2014

Review: Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer

Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer (18ml)
This week review is on Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer. Thanks to SampleStore.com for this Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer.

This Makeup Primer makes my skin smooth. It feels light and have a natural finish. Its really a smooth base that helps my skin ready for makeup to be easily applied after that. It also blend well with my makeup and skin care products without any sticky or greasy feeling.

Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer Summary
Collection is a Top Brand in UK.

The silky formula provides a light coverage for a flawless complexion and a noticeably natural finish.

This makeup primer:
  • is easy to blend. 
  • is a soothing makeup base.
  • minimizes pore problems.
  • smooth uneven skin.
  • hides unsightly blemishes for the perfect base. 
For more information, please like Collection SG Facebook page.

How to use Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer?
This primer can be wear alone or under foundation for a flawless complexion. 

For best result:
  1. Start with this Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer to give a smooth base. Allow to fully-dry. 
  2. Apply your foundation or BB Cream. 
  3. Finish off with a makeup fixer for ensuring the makeup stays all day. 
My Review
Thanks to SampleStore.com for this Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer.

This primer comes in a handle black tube, easy to bring along. 

Comes in a black tube.
The primer has a gel like texture and do not contain significant fragrance. 
How the primer looks like.
At first when I just apply, although the primer feels light, I thought I do feel that its oily too. Just when I start to panic, the oily feeling is gone. Guess this is what the instruction on the primer meant by saying "allow to fully dry". And I also realize that my face feel really soft and smooth after that.

Taking a closer look, I do see that some of my blemishes on my face are also hidden too. This really made it much easier to apply my makeup on after that, without leaving any sticky or greasy feeling. 

The finishing looks natural too. 
Before (after basic skin care)
After applying primer.
Overall, this Makeup Primer makes my skin smooth. It feels light and have a natural finish. Its really a smooth base that helps my skin ready for makeup to be easily applied after that. It also blend well with my makeup and skin care products without any sticky or greasy feeling.

I will definitely recommend using primer. It not only helps to smooth my skin for easier makeup application, it helps to control the oil on my skin making my makeup last longer. 

Where to buy it?
Collection Primed And Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer is available in selected Watsons stores, BHG Bugis and Collection pop-up store in Cineleisure, Level 2 for a retail price of S$16.90 for 18ml. 

Where to get samples?
There is currently no sample redemption. :( But you may like Collection SG Facebook page for future promotions.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment