Monday 16 June 2014

Review: Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Radiance Essence and Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+

Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness
This week review is Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Radiance Essence and Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+. I am privilege to use Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness even before its launch in the market back in April 2014. 

Overall, this Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness products can really lighten dark spots and make my skin more even. Before using, the right side of my face had slight dark spots and the tone of my cheeks was uneven. But now it's brighter and more even. 

I definitely recommend Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness to people with dark spots problem. It really is effective. 

Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Radiance Essence and Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+ Summary
Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Radiance Essence
Radiance Essence is clinically proven to tackle stubborn spots. 

Benefits:
  • Combine clinical strength whitening ingredients and Neutrogena Vital-Ions™ Technology revitalizes skin's cellular renewal process, renewing skin's vital energy deep within.
  • Break down melanin accumulation
  • Reduce stubborn dark spots
  • Correcting sallowness 
  • Even skin tone
  • Transforming skin with renewed radiance
  • Dermatologist tested, Oil free and non-comedogenic
Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+
Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+ protects against UV and revitalizes skin for renewed radiance. 


Benefits:
  • Combine clinical strength whitening ingredients and Neutrogena Vital-Ions™ Technology revitalizes skin's cellular renewal process to renew skin's radiance. 
  • Its formulated with patented Helioplex Technology to provide powerful protection from spot-forming, skin darkening from UVB rays and help prevent cellular damage caused by UVA rays. 
  • Dermatologist tested, Oil free and non-comedogenic
For more information, go to Neutrogena Singapore Facebook Page.

How to use Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness?
Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Radiance Essence
Use for the first time:
  • Press directly on the middle of the pump head a few times to pump out the content from the two nozzles. 
Usage thereafter:
  • Press the pump the same way for appropriate times to pump the content. 
This product can be use in the morning or at night following facial cleansing. Apply to skin before using facial moisturizer. 
Radiance Essence Ingredients
Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+
Apply liberally to face and neck after morning skincare regimen, before sun exposure and can also be used as make-up base.   

Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+ Ingredients
My Review
I am privilege to use Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness even before its launch in the market back in April 2014. Thanks to Neutrogena. :)

Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Radiance Essence
The essence comes in a nice white and gold bottle. 
Radiance Essence.
There are 2 different contents in the essence. One with creamy texture and the other one with a gel like texture. 
Essence pump.
How the essence looks like.
The essence is not oily but feels a bit sticky to me. It produces a very nice light floral fragrance.

Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+
The essence comes in a nice white and gold bottle too.
Multi-Protect UV Fluid
The UV Fluid is purple in color and has a creamy texture. 
UV Fluid pump.
How the UV Fluid looks like.
Its not oily and not sticky and it also do not produce any smell at all. 

During the first week of using these products, there was still no significant effect for lightening of dark spots. But I do notice my skin turns less dull and less oily. Its much brighter as compare to before.

During the second week, I can see that my skin turns more even looking and some slight lightening of dark spots on my right side of the face. 

But unfortunately, I do notice some break out around my forehead and lower chin. Not sure if its cause by the product. So I decided to continue using it to see what happened. 

During the third week, I can see that my skin become more even and brighter looking. Also dark spots are lightened around the right side of my face. 

I am also glad that my breakout did not get worst but get better even when I am still using the product. Which shows that the breakout is not cause by these products but something else. :)

2 things I do not like. I do not like the sticky feeling that this products have on my skin before its absorbed by my skin. The bottles make it hard for me to know how much content is left and when I should re-stock them. 
Before (Right Face)
After 3 weeks (Right Face)
Before (Cheeks)
After 3 weeks (Cheeks)
Overall, this Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness products can really lighten dark spots and make my skin more even. Before using, the right side of my face had slight dark spots and the tone of my cheeks was uneven. But now it's brighter and more even.
 
I definitely recommend Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness to people with dark spots problem. It really is effective.


Where to buy it?
Neutrogena Clinical Fine Fairness can be bought at Watsons, Guardian pharmacies and other leading supermarkets. Radiance Essence (30g) is sold at a retail price of S$45.90 and Multi-Protect UV Fluid SPF50+ (30ml) is sold at a retail price of S$34.90. 

Where to get samples?
There is currently no samples for redemption. But you can like Neutrogena Singapore Facebook Page for future promotions or redemption.     

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment