Sunday 24 August 2014

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Dead Sea Mud Pac

Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Dead Sea Mud Pac (6g)
Today review is on Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Dead Sea Mud Pac. This was a sample redeemed from Montagne Jeunesse Singapore Facebook Page some time back. 

Overall, I felt really comfortable using this mud pac. After using, my skin really feel clean, smooth and hydrated. It really did suit oily / combination skin. After using the next day, my face still manage to maintain no excess oil. But one thing bad is, once open you will need to finish it as its really difficult to store. 

Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Dead Sea Mud Pac Summary
From the website and packet itself, this Mud Pac is Nutrient rich with Seaweed & Kelp to help restore skins vitality. This in turn helps relax and do ultra deep cleanse. 

The dead sea minerals penetrate deep into pores drawing out impurities too. 

This product is Gluten Free, Nut Derivative Free and Parabens Free. 

It is suitable for normal, oily and combination skin. 

Go to Montagne Jeunesse Facebook Page or Website for more information. 

How to use Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Dead Sea Mud Pac?
  1. Cleanse face. 
  2. Apply evenly over face and neck with fingertips, avoiding eyes and lips. 
  3. Sit back and relax for 10 - 15 minutes or until dry. 
  4. Rinse off with water and dry. 
What is written on the pack.
Ingredients.
My Review
This was a sample redeemed from Montagne Jeunesse Singapore Facebook Page some time back.

The small pack I am holding is sample pack which is 6g only. So it is just nice for 1 application.
Sample pack.
The mud pac is light green in color and has a muddy texture. There is also a nice light floral or minty fragrance smell which feels pretty relax to me. 
How the mud pac looks like.
The mud pac is easy to apply and I do feel the cooling sensation while applying it. 

After when the mud pac started to dry up, I can feel the layer of dry up mud pac on my face. Doing face expression or movement become very difficult. So make sure you do not make frown expression when doing this mud pac. 
During application.
When the mud pac turns dry, the color is lighten too, from more solid to semi transparent. 

One thing that is very different from other mud mask I have used before, Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Dead Sea Mud Pac is very easy to wash off. Thumbs up for this.

After washing off, my skin feels really clean and refreshing. It touches smooth. Those area with redness is lighten too. 

The next day, there is no excess oil staying on my face. I pretty like the effect after use. :)

But there is one thing I notice, the mud pac dry up easily. So it will be pretty difficult to store it if there is leftover. But luckily mine is sample sachet, just the right amount. 

Also there is no spatula given for the retail size. So hygiene wise is not very good for storage if I use my finger.
Before using.
After using.
Overall, I felt really comfortable using this mud pac. After using, my skin really feel clean, smooth and hydrated. It really did suit oily / combination skin. After using the next day, my face still manage to maintain no excess oil. But one thing bad is, once open you will need to finish it as its really difficult to store. 

I will recommend this product to people with oily / combination skin. I am sure you will love this product too for its effectiveness.

Where to buy it?
Montagne Jeunesse Anti Stress Dead Sea Mud Pac can be found in Watsons and Guardian. It can also be found in Montagne Jeunesse Singapore Website at S$2.00 for 20g size. 

Where to get samples?
There is currently no sample redemption for this. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment