Sunday 31 August 2014

Review: Neogence Pore Purifying Cleansing Gel

Neogence Pore Purifying Cleansing Gel (125ml)
Today review is on Neogence Pore Purifying Cleansing Gel. This is won from an I-Weekly Contest. 

Overall, this is still consider an average cleanser to me. Nothing very wow. After cleansing, my skin feel cleanse, without excess oil staying on my skin and not too drying too. It is consider mild. But, I must say, it does not really give a smooth finish. Although so, for its cleansing effectiveness, it is still suitable for use for oily / combination skin. :)

Neogence Pore Purifying Cleansing Gel Summary
Neogence Pore Purifying Cleansing Gel is Alkaline Free, Oil Free and Paraben / Pheonxyethanol ingredients Free. It is formulated to cleanse skin mildly. 

Neogence is origin from Taiwan. 

This cleansing gel provides the following:
  • Effectively cleanse pores and removes dirt. 
  • Skin feels purified and refreshing after used. 
  • Help improves rough skin and pores. 
  • Excessive oil secretion can be reduced. 
This product is suitable for combination / oily skin and acne skin. 

For more information please visit Neogence Taiwan Website (In Chinese).

How to use Neogence Pore Purifying Cleansing Gel?
Use in the morning and evening. 
  1. Wet face and hands. 
  2. Apply gel into your hands and rub into foams. 
  3. Massage foams onto face with a gentle, circular motion, avoiding contact with eye contour area. 
  4. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel. 
Ingredients and directions.

My Review
This is won from an I-Weekly Contest.

The cleansing Gel came in a white tube, pack in a box.
Pack in a box.
Cleansing Gel pack in a white tube.
It has a gel like texture. It is transparent without any fragrance smell. 
Opening the cap.
Transparent Gel Like texture.
The cleansing gel can be lather pretty easily into foam. 
Foam form.
Before even using, its good and safe to know this cleansing gel is alkaline free and oil free. Safe for my combination skin type. 

After cleansing, my skin feels refreshing and cleanse, especially the nose area. There is also no excess oil staying on my skin and its not too drying too. 

But one thing, it does not really give a smooth finish. 
Before.
After.
Overall, this is still consider an average cleanser to me. Nothing very wow. After cleansing, my skin feel cleanse, without excess oil staying on my skin and not too drying too. It is consider mild. But, I must say, it does not really give a smooth finish. Although so, for its cleansing effectiveness, it is still suitable for use for my oily / combination skin. :)

Where to buy it?
Neogence Pore Purifying Cleansing Gel can be bought at Sasa outlets. 

Where to get samples?
There is no sample for this products. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment