Sunday 12 October 2014

Review: Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave

Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave (150ml)
Today review is on Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave. Thanks to SampleStore.com for sending this bottle of Nivea Happy Shave. 

This Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave is able to help reduce skin irritation after shaving. It also helps me to reduce skin darkening around my underarms after using for a week. It does keep my underarms fresh for 48hours if I do not do activities that cause me to perspire a lot. And it dry up really fast.

Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave Summary
Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave is a deodorant that provides the following benefits:
  • Reduce skin irritation from shaving.
  • Contains 95% Vitamin C and Pro-Vitamin B5 to help repair skin that is dull and damaged after shaving.
  • Whitens underarm skin for a smooth finish and even skin tone. 
  • Provide 48-hour protection against body odour and sweat. 
  • Prevents darkening of underarms caused by hair removal. 
This mild formulation, is not only a deodorant but also a skin care product for the underarms that is suitable for all skin type. 

Go to Nivea SG Facebook for more information. 

How to use Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave?
Apply after shower or when needed to freshen up.

Hold the can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Allow to dry completely. 

My Review
Thanks to SampleStore.com for sending this bottle of Nivea Happy Shave. 

The Happy Shave came in a 150ml spray bottle. 

Spray Bottle.
Its actually air + water and is easy to use. Just aim and spray. 
Spray.
Proper spray.
Although its just spray, I must say you really have to aim properly and not too close too. Otherwise like me, I accidentally spray onto my face a few times. And a few times I spray too close, I see one white patch on my underarm. But it disappear very fast. 

The Happy Shave when spray, feels really cool. And it really dry up very fast, without leaving any stain on my clothes. 

When spray, it produces a fragrance smell. But not sure if its too strong or I am allergic to the smell, after spray, I will always start to sneeze non-stop for a while. :(

I always have the wrong idea that deodorant is just for resolving odour issue for the underarm. I never know that its for underarm skin care too. 

This Nivea Happy Shave really did helps me to reduce irritation and redness after shaving. And one thing to note is that Nivea Happy Shave can be used right after shaving. :)

Not only that, after using for 1 week, I realised that it did helps me to reduce the darkening of underarm skin due to shaving. It became more even now. 
Before use.
1 week after use.
It also did help to keep my underarm fresh for 48 hours. But I notice that if I do activities that cause me to perspire a lot, this product does not really help anymore. 
I can now raise my arm to comb my hair in public in confidence when I am wearing sleeveless shirt.
Overall, it helps to reduce irritation and reduce darkening of underarm skin, making it more even. Its able to keep me fresh for 48hours but one thing that really bothers me, it cause irritation to my nose, making me sneeze non-stop for a while after use. But its still a good product to use.

Where to buy it?
Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave is sold in all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers for a retail price of S$9.10 for 150ml.

Where to get samples?
You can redeem a free 35ml travel size Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave and brochure for Instagram contest from SampleStore.com.

Entering Contest?
Participate in NIVEA Happy Shave Instagram contest #NIVEAsg #NIVEADeoSg #HappyShave. 

Grand Prize winner with the Best Instagram Review wins shopping vouchers worth $400 and 2 Consolation winners will each win NIVEA hampers worth $100. 

How to win?

Redeem free 35ml travel size Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening Happy Shave and brochure
from SampleStore.com
Brochure Received with sample.
Pose with the brochure and your signature on it as 'signature of approval'. Then Instagram the photo and review on what personal situation you can raise your arms with confidence now that you have used NIVEA Happy Shave with #NIVEAsg #NIVEADeoSg #HappyShave. 
Contest details.
Contest will commence from 26th September - 30th October. Winners to be announced on 31st October.

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment