Sunday 19 October 2014

Review: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (100ml)
Today review is on Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. Thanks to Nuxe for this limited edition bottle of Huile Prodigieuse multi-purpose dry oil. 

This is really an amazing multi-purpose dry oil. Its moisturizing yet not oily or sticky at all. It works really well when used to mix with my BB Cream or foundation, became so much easier to apply. Hair feel soft and shiny. Its fast absorbed too. Its just oil that doesn't fell like oil. What's more, it smell really good! One bottle is all I need for my hair, face and skin.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Summary
This is a multi-purpose dry oil from France that nourishes, repairs and softens skin, face and hair in a single sweep. 

This award winning dry oil is enrich with vitamin E and formulated with 97.8% natural ingredients. It consist of 6 precious plant oils (Macadamia, Hazelnut, Borage, Sweet Almond, Camellia and St. John's Wort). 

Most importantly, the oil is free from: 

  • Mineral oil
  • silicone 
  • preservatives
This oil is suitable for all skin type and gives off inimitable fragrance. 

There are 2 types, Huile Prodigieuse and Huile Prodigieuse OR. 
2 types available.
Huile Prodigieuse OR is the golden shimmer version, consist of one more extra thing, fine mineral-origin pearls that enhances and brings out the skin's natural warm, healthy glow.
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Information
Ingredients
Go to Nuxe Singapore Facebook Page for more information.  

How to use Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse?
Apply this Dry Oil to your face, body and hair all year round, in summer and in winter.

Beauty Tips:
  • Mix a drop of Huile Prodigieuse® with your usual foundation for easier glide-on application with no sticky effect.
  • Spray a little Dry Oil into the palm of your hand then gently tousle your hair for a natural result.
  • Sprinkle a few drops of Huile Prodigieuse® into your bath for a truly relaxing experience. 
My Review
Huile Prodigieuse??? What's that? It is a multi-purpose dry oil for skin, hair and face. What? How to pronounce Huile Prodigieuse? Well, please don't ask me how to pronounce. Its a french word, so next time, grab a friend who knows french and ask how to pronounce the word. ;p

Ok, lets get back to the product itself. 

The Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse comes in a nice 100ml glass bottle, with the limited edition having a Miss Prodigiesue printed on it. 
Limited edition Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
The oil itself is transparent yellowish in color. And it comes with a spray. So all I have to do is to spray the oil onto my hand and after that apply to my skin, hair or face. 
Comes in a spray bottle.
Its a very convenient oil to me, good for traveling, as I do not need to carry so many different bottles. Just one bottle of Huile Prodigieuse is enough for many things. I can use it as hair oil for my hair, lotion for my body, moisturizer for my face, oil for my makeup and I can even use it as massage oil.
how the dry oil looks like.
The most amazing part for this product is that although its oil, its not sticky or oily at all. Its "Dry" oil. I am impress by how fast its able to be absorbed without leaving any oil residue. Thumbs up for this. 

My skin feels moisturize and soft after applying. And this product gives off a nice fragrance smell. Its not too heavy, just nice for me.
After applying onto my skin.
My first reaction when I hear "oil" is oh no no for my face. But I was given the tips of mixing the oil with my foundation or BB Cream. So having use it for my skin and seeing how non oily it is, I decided to give it a try. :)

I mix about 2 drops of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil amount with my BB Cream. In my case, I am using Nuxe Brightening Program BB Cream.
Mixing BB Cream with Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
I mix them and then apply onto my face. And it definitely helps a lot in making my application easier. Also the results somehow looks much more nature and even then not mixing it. Most importantly, its not oily at all.
Without applying BB Cream.
After applying the BB Cream mixed with
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. 
And after a whole afternoon, I reach home in the evening, with my makeup (In my case, I only applied BB cream) still in place.
After 1 whole afternoon.
How about the hair?

Well, after applying my hair looks less frizzy, softer and shiny. :)
Before use.
After use.
For me, I still like to use the oil best on my skin as lotion as it really leaves a soft and moisturize feel after use. 

Just to show you Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR. Its the same but with shimmer.
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR
How Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR look like.
Overall, this is really an amazing multi-purpose dry oil. Its moisturizing yet not oily or sticky at all. It works really well when used to mix with my BB Cream or foundation, became so much easier to apply. Hair feel soft and shiny. Its fast absorbed too. Its just oil that doesn't fell like oil. What's more, it smell really good! One bottle is all I need for my hair, face and skin.

Where to buy it?
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse can be bought at Beauty By Nature stores, John Little, Watsons and Guardian. 

Nuxe is having Huile Prodigieuse Roadshows. You may buy the products under their promotions at the following locations:

John Little Plaza Singapura
Date: 16 to 22 October

 

ION Orchard Mall Atrium
Date: 1 to 9 November 


Where to get samples?
You may drop by Beauty By Nature stores to try them and ask samples from the staff. Alternatively, you may visit the Huile Prodigieuse Roadshows for now to get some samples there. 

Entering Contest?
Nuxe is on a lookout for an original and savvy beauty to be their inaugural Miss Prodigieuse. Do you have what it takes?

Miss Prodigieuse Photo Contest
Take part in their Miss Prodigieuse Photo Contest now. How to take part? 

Snap a photo of yourself with a bottle of Huile Prodigieuse or Huile Prodigeuse OR. Don’t have a bottle yet? Drop by Huile Prodigieuse roadshows and have your photo taken in their Prodigieuse Photo Booth:

John Little Plaza Singapura
Date: 16 to 22 October

 

ION Orchard Mall Atrium
Date: 1 to 9 November


Then join The Search for Miss Prodigieuse Photo Contest by uploading your photo here: http://bit.ly/NuxeMsProdigieuse2014
 
Up to S$15,000 worth of cash and prizes to be won!

Contest ends 15 November 2014. Voting period ends 30 November 2014.
Winners to be announced on 3 December 2014.

I have taken part too. Please feel free to go in https://apps.agorapulse.com/go/39618/37062/625744 to vote for me by clicking on the vote button for my photo. :) Thanks.
Go in https://apps.agorapulse.com/go/39618/37062/625744 to vote for me.
Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment