Sunday 23 November 2014

Review: Royal Herb EX Cream

Royal Herb EX Cream (Sample: 3g)
Today review is on Royal Herb EX Cream. This sample had been redeemed and used for quite sometime back already. Today, let me account on this product. 

Overall, this product is able to help my skin stays smooth. Other then that, I really did not see other significant effect this product do to my skin. In my opinion, its just a normal product to me. Nothing wow about this product. 

Royal Herb EX Cream Summary
From Royal Cosmetics Website, it was stated that: 

"The EX Series represents the quintessential balance between nature and science, fusing gold flakes, herbal elements and Aqua-Biomin Complex to accelerate cellular regeneration, which restores and maintain skin radiance, clarity and luminosity."

Product is made in Japan and suitable for all ages. 
7 Advantages
How to use Royal Herb EX Cream?
Click to see the details on how to use.
Ingredients
My Review
This sample had been redeemed and used for quite sometime back already. Today, let me account on this product.

The sample size product came in a small container with instruction booklet. 
Sample Package.
The EX Cream itself is transparent with a gel-like texture with gold flakes in it. 
Sample size container.
How the EX Cream looks like.
The EX cream also do not have any fragrance smell and its not oily and not sticky.
Applying the EX Cream.
The EX cream contain gold flakes. So I actually need to massage to let my skin absorb them. But its being absorbed easily. :)

Looking at the brochure, it was stated that its all natural. So I actually expected it to product more effect. 

However, after using, apart from being able to help my skin stays smooth, I really did not see other significant effect this product do to my skin. In my opinion, its just a normal product to me. Nothing wow about this product.

(Why there is no before and after use image? Well, I really don't see the need to show you a before and after face that look exactly the same with nothing improved. :| )

Where to buy it?
Royal Herb EX Cream can be bought at Royal Cosmetics Website for 50g bottle.
Actual product.
Where to get samples?
Sample redemption is long over. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment