Monday 16 February 2015

Review: Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Ampoules

Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Ampoules (12 ampoules per box)
Today review is on Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Ampoules. This was first bought and use about 1 year, close to 2 year ago when I first felt that my hair lost needed some help. 

Phyto came to my rescue really!!! After using this Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Ampoules together with Phytopolleine and its shampoo, not only my hair loss issue resolved, my hair look and feel much more healthy. And I grow new hair too. I will strongly recommend this excellent product. :D

Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Ampoules Summary
Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Ampoules is a no-rinse hair treatment in ultra concentrated ampoules. 

It is target for anti thinning, age-defying and enhancing of the hair for women. 

From the very first applications, hair becomes fuller, thicker and more resistant.
What is written on the box.
For more information, go to Phyto Website or Phyto Facebook Page

How to use Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Ampoules?
  1. Use after shampoo and on towel dried hair.
  2. Break the neck of the ampoule and fit the applicator tip.
  3. Apply the contents of the ampoule to towel-dried hair, section by section, directly onto the scalp.
  4. Massage in gently to help the product penetrate.
  5. Style as normal.
As an intensive treatment: 1 ampoule 3 times a week for 1 month
Long-term maintenance: 1 ampoule a week for 2 months


My Review
This was first bought and use about 1 year, close to 2 year ago when I first felt that my hair lost needed some help. 

Phyto came to my rescue really!!!  The amazing result make me fall in love with this product. :)

Lets not waste time and go straight to the product. Shall we?

The treatment is packed in 12 ampoules with applicator tip given. Each ampoules is 7.5ml. 
Ampoules and applicator packed.
To use, I will need to break open the neck of the ampoule. For the first few ampoule, breaking it is a scary thing to me as I scared I will accidentally break the whole ampoule. But subsequently, its ok. Get used to it.
Ampoule and applicator.
One more thing I scared, breaking the ampoule if I drop it. Have to be really careful with it. 
Break the neck of the ampoule to use.
I use this Phyto ampoules in conjunction with Phytopolleine and its shampoo. I use 3 times a week. Usually will do it in the evening. Starting with the Phytopolleine half and hour before shower. 

Ready to be use.
Then after shower on tower dry hair, I will apply the ampoule onto my scalp. Followed by gentle massage. 

I know the instruction stated to use the whole ampoule for 1 time application. But I usually use 1 ampoule for 1 week application. That is divide 1 ampoule to use for 3 times. 

The result came significant in 2 months time. My mum first notice it when she started to vacuum less hair on the floor in my room. 

My hair started to break and drop less. Also it look much more healthy. Satisfying results for me.

I will strongly recommend this excellent product. :D
 
Where to buy it?
Phytocyane Revitalizing Serum Ampoules can be bought at Beauty By Nature Store, Watsons, guardian, Robinson and John Little store.

How to get samples?
Nope. No sample for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment