Sunday 26 April 2015

Review: Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash (15ml sample)
Today review is on Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash (Normal to Oily Skin). 

Overall this is a normal face wash to me. Although its able to make my skin feel smooth after washing for sometime, I do feel that its a little too drying just immediately after wash. Well, not a face wash I will buy. 

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash Summary
Stated on Himalaya Herbals website
"Specially formulated to give you clear, problem free skin, a soap-free, daily use face wash gel that cleanses your skin by removing excess oil and impurities without over-drying. Neem, well-known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, kills problem-causing bacteria. Combined with Turmeric, it helps control acne and pimples leaving your skin soft, clear, refreshed and problem-free." 

Benefits:
  • Removing excess oil and impurities without over-drying.
  • Kills problem-causing bacteria.
  • Control acne and pimples.
  • Leave your skin soft, clear, refreshed and problem-free.
Key ingredients is Neem and Turmeric. 

Its suitable for Normal to Oily skin. 

How to use Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash? 
Moisten face and massage all over, avoiding the delicate eye area. Wash and pat dry. 
Ingredients
My Review
This small sample size Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash is really good for bringing for oversea trips. Very convenient. 
Small travel size.
The face wash is green in color and has a jelly like gel texture. 
Green jelly like gel texture.
Its mention that its soap free. Well indeed it's "soap free" as I find it really hard to form foam using this face wash. 
Hard to form foam coz of soap free.
For me I am used to soap free face wash coz of my oily combination skin. But for my mum, she mention that she don't like as there is no foam, difficult for her to wash. 

Immediately after washing, I do really feel that its a little too drying to my skin. Although its for removing excess oil on skin, but I personally feel that my essential oil was removed together too. :( Don't really like the immediate after wash effect. 

However, after a while, my skin did really feel smooth. And the over drying feeling is gone too. 

But I am still wondering and it really bothers me if my essential oil or water needed by my skin was really removed together. :/ 

As for controlling acne and pimples, well, didn't help in this area really. 

Overall this is a normal face wash to me. Although its able to make my skin feel smooth after washing for sometime, I do feel that its a little too drying just immediately after wash. Well, not a face wash I will buy.

Where to buy it?
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash is available at Watsons, Guardian, NTUC, Giant, National Health Group Pharmacies, Mustafa, Yes Supermarket, SGH, John Little, Robinsons, OG, Metro BHG, Himalaya Herbals Retail Oulet at Harbourfront Centre and other large retail chain for S$3.95 (50ml) and S$7.95 (100ml).

Where to get samples?
Kind of really forgot where I get this sample size from. But as for now, never really spot any samples for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment