Monday 6 April 2015

Review: LoveMore Snail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch

LoveMore Snail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch (10ml X 5 Pcs)
Today review is on LoveMore Snail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch. 

Overall this mask is only able to hydrate and smooth my skin. But its not able to reduce fine lines as stated. Not really doing the repair as stated on the box. But its still consider a unique butterfly eye mask that not only covers the under eye area. It covers the cheek area as well. 

LoveMore Snail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch Summary
This eye repairing patch repair and rejuvenate skin while hydrate the apple zone and reduces fine lines and crowfeet.

Benefits:
  • Repairing under eye skin
  • Hydrating apple zone
  • Luminizing skin. 
Information on the package.
For more information, go to Secretive website

How to use LoveMore Snail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch?
  1. Cleanse face.
  2. Place mask under eye area. Press lightly to set mask in place. 
  3. Adjust mask to fit and remove plastic sheet. 
  4. Leave 15 - 20 mins. Remove mask and massage remaining essense to be absorbed. 
Ingredients and how to use them.
My Review
Don't really remember which contest I took part. But I think I have won this as a prize for certain contest. Glad to have wont this as I always love eye mask. :D

The box and package for this product looks pretty and attractive to me.
Package containing the mask (10ml)
Opening the package, the mask is place on a plastic sheet with lots of essense in the package. 
Opening the package.
Mask place on plastic sheet.
Remaining essense in the package.
Talking about this mask. I do find the shape of the mask very unique and cute. Its a butterfly shape. Never seen any other mask with this shape before. 
Butterfly shape Plastic sheet.
Butterfly shape mask.
And I like this shape of the mask because it makes me look like wonder women! LOL.....just kidding. I like coz I not only mask my under eye. At the same time, I get to mask my cheek as well.

The mask is very durable. Not easily to tear.
Mask durable and does not tear easily.
The essense in the mask is not sticky and I don't really smell any fragrance smell from the mask as well. 

The mask fit perfectly on my face. :)
Mask fit perfect on my face.
During application, I don't feel any poking or tightening on my skin. Nothing uncomfortable. The mask feel really cooling on my face. Maybe due to me putting the mask in the refrigerator before use. :)

The essense is absorbed well onto my skin. After use I only feel my skin feeling hydrating and smooth. Other than that, nothing significant was seen. It does not really reduce fine lines. 

But for its hydrating and brightening effect, its still worth using. 
Before use.
After use.
Overall this mask is only able to hydrate and smooth my skin. But its not able to reduce fine lines as stated. Not really doing the repair as stated on the box. But its still considered a unique butterfly eye mask that not only covers the under eye area. It covers the cheek area as well. 

Where to buy it?
LoveMore Snail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch (10ml X 5 Pcs) can be found at Watsons as well as Secretive website.

Where to get samples?
Well no sample for this product to redeem. :(

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment