Saturday 13 June 2015

Review: Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum

Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum (15ml)
Today review is on Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum.

After using almost 3 quarter of this product, I did not see much significant effect it did to my face actually. My face did not improve significantly nor did it get worse. Its suppose to help in my pores, acne and blackheads, but I really did not observe much of an improvement other than less oily nose. My nose area however continue to have lots of blackheads. Perhaps no blemish growing on my face is already a control already. 

Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum Summary

Benefits:
  • Multiple fruit acid formula - Dissolve acne and pores effectively.
  • AC. Net and Evermat - Adjust and control oil secretion
  • Witch Hazel Leaf Extract -Helps pores astringent. 
What is written on the box.
What is on the box. (In Chinese)
For more information go to Neogence Website (But its in Chinese) and SaSa Singapore Facebook Page

How to use Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum?
  1. After Cleanse, apply proper amount to areas with lots of acne, such as T area and the chin. 
  2. Massage on those area with fingertips. 
  3. Then followed by your general skin care procedures. 
Note that its not necessary to wash off after use. 
Direction and Ingredients on the box.
My Review
Won this product through a contest on I-weekly magazine. Still remember how happy that I get to try product that I never use before. 

The Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum came pack in a nice box.
Came in a nice box.
As its a Taiwan product, the instructions and info on the box all came in Chinese. But lucky they place English instruction on it too. 

Opening the box, the Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum came in a small bottle with a nice serum extraction dispenser. I like the dispenser. It makes getting the right amount of serum so easy. 
Serum in small bottle.
Serum Extraction Dispenser.
The serum is a bit yellowish in color. There is a light smell to the serum but not nice smell to me. 
Yellowish in color.
The serum has a gel like texture. Its not oily but its a bit sticky. 
Gel like texture that is a bit sticky.
One thing I like about this serum is that it's fast absorbed by my skin and it works well with my other daily skin care products and makeups. 

Having 3 quarter of the bottle used up, I didn't see much significant effect it had on my skin. But not totally no effect though. 

I didn't see much improvement and I didn't see my skin getting worse too. And one thing I did notice is that my nose area get less oily. 

What I didn't see work is it does not really do much to my pores. I still get lots of black heads around my nose area and it didn't help much in pores astringent. Although so, I did not really have much blemish on my skin. Perhaps it did really help my blemish with the oil control around the nose. :)
Before
Just after apply.
Weeks after apply.
Before
Just after apply.
Weeks after apply.
Overall, after using almost 3 quarter of this product, I did not see much significant effect it did to my face actually. My face did not improve significantly nor did it get worse. Its suppose to help in my pores, acne and blackheads, but I really did not observe much of an improvement other than less oily nose. My nose area however continue to have lots of blackheads. Perhaps no blemish growing on my face is already a control already.

Where to buy it?
Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum (15ml) can be bought at Sasa Stores island wide.

Where to get samples?
No samples to redeem for this product. But you may still like SaSa Singapore Facebook Page for future promotions. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

1 comment:

  1. I've struggled with ice-pick scars for years, and finding effective treatment has been a journey. After stumbling upon Acne Scar Center and their specialized approach to addressing these scars, I decided to give it a try. The results have been nothing short of amazing! Their treatment not only minimized the appearance of my ice-pick scars but also improved the overall texture of my skin. I can finally say goodbye to the insecurities that came with these scars. Highly recommend Acne Scar Center to anyone dealing with similar issues!

    ReplyDelete