Sunday 19 July 2015

Review: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin illuminating Moisturizer

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin illuminating Moisturizer (50ml)
Today review is on Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin illuminating Moisturizer. 

Overall, this Skin Illuminating Moisturizer is able to smooth, moisturize and brighten up my skin after weeks of using it. I also notice that my skin is less oily when I wake up in the morning. There is less blemish too. I quite like it, not oily and not sticky but too expensive to me. :)

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin illuminating Moisturizer Summary
This lightweight moisturizer helps boost the illumination of your skin.

Benefits:
  • Daily hydrator
  • Helps restore moisture balance 
  • Make skin appear lit from within. (Brighten skin)
  • Dryness and dullness visibly disappear, leaving skin looking smoother, softer, and more luminous.
This moisturizer is formulated Without:
  • Paraben
  • Phthalates
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Mineral Oil
  • PABA
  • Petrolatum
  • Praraffin
  • DEA
  • Synthetic Color
  • Synthetic Fragrance
  • Animal Ingredients 
What is written on the box.
Formulated without these ingredients.
Go to Origins Website for more information.

How to use Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin illuminating Moisturizer?
Use morning and evening as part of your Mega-Bright regimen.
Ingredients
My Review
Kind of don't really remember how this moisturizer came about. Anyway lets start the ball rolling. 

The product came in a green container pack inside a box. 
Product pack in a nice box.
Moisturizer came in a green container.
Opening the cap, it's covered by a white lid. 
cover up by white lid.
The moisturizer is white in color with creamy texture. Applying it give off a nice fragrance smell. It smell like orange or lemon grass to me. Very nice natural smell.
Opening the lid.
White creamy texture.
The moisturizer is lightweight, not oily and not sticky at all. My skin is able to absorb the moisturizer fast. 
Applying on the skin.
After apply, skin feels moisturize and bright.

After weeks of used, I did feel that my skin is less oily when woke up in the morning. And also I notice less blemish on my skin. Probably skin is well control now. :)

Besides that, skin feels smooth, moisturize and brighten up. Less dull. :) 
Before (Photo Taken in the Morning)
Weeks after used (Photo Taken At Night)
Before (Photo Taken in the Morning)
Weeks after used (Photo Taken At Night)
Overall, this Skin Illuminating Moisturizer is able to smooth, moisturize and brighten up my skin after weeks of using it. I also notice that my skin is less oily when I wake up in the morning. There is less blemish too. I quite like it, not oily and not sticky but too expensive to me. :)

Where to buy it?
This Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin illuminating Moisturizer (50ml) can be bought at any Origins Beauty Counters at a retail price of S$90. 

Where to get samples?
You may go to Origins Beauty Counter to try the moisturizer tester. Not sure if they have sample sachet too, you can try asking them if they have. :) 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment