Sunday 30 August 2015

Review: Avène Cleanance Gel

Avène Cleanance Gel (25ml)
Today review is on Avène Cleanance Gel. 

Overall, this cleansing gel is not too drying to my skin. At the same time, its able to cleanse off excess oil on my skin, leaving smooth and clean. Its a cleanser worth considering if you have oily or blemish prone skin. 

Avène Cleanance Gel Summary
Avène Cleanance Gel is a soapless cleanser that is suitable for oily and blemished prone skin. 

This cleanser is paraben and allergen free. 

Benefits:
  • Cleanses while respecting its pH.
  • Purifying: gentle and leaves skin feeling refreshed.
  • Regulating: Glyceryl laurate regulates excess sebum.
  • Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water, soothing, softening, provides instant soothing to your Skin.
Go to Avene Website for more Information. 

How to use Avène Cleanance Gel?
Apply morning and/or evening to moistened face and/or body, lather, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.

My Review
Earlier on, I have attended Avene Workshop and had been given some travel size Avene products to try. Avène Cleanance Gel is one if them. 
25ml travel size.
The cleanance gel has a blue gel like texture. It has a nice light fragrance smell too.
Blue gel like texture.
Foam can be easily lather although it is a soapless cleanser. 
Foam easily lather although its soapless cleanser.
I use it on my face. After wash, my skin feels smooth and clean. Its not too drying and yet able to cleanse excess oil on my skin. 

I have not try Avene products before, this is the first time. But I have heard good reviews about their products.After trying this cleanser, no too bad for me. Something worth considering. 

Overall, this cleansing gel is not too drying to my skin. At the same time, its able to cleanse off excess oil on my skin, leaving smooth and clean. Its a cleanser worth considering if you have oily or blemish prone skin.

Where to buy it?
Avène Cleanance Gel can be bought at Watsons and Guardian. It can also be bought from Watsons Online. Price is S$30.50 for 200ml. 

Where to get samples?
No sample redemption for this. :(

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment