Sunday 16 August 2015

Review: The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub (250ml)
Today review is on The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub. 

This scrub not only help to remove my dead skin cell, it keep my skin feeling moisturize and smooth. I like the nice lime fragrance smell that comes with the natural ingredient. After shower, I feel so refreshing. Totally love it. :D

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub Summary
Virgin Mojito Body Scrub is The Body Shop new limited edition body scrub. 

It does the following:
  • Prepare skin for moisture
  • Remove dead skin cells
  • Invigorating Virgin Mojito fragrance
It contain extract of Caribbean lime and mint. 

For more information, go to The Body Shop Website.

How to use The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub?
Apply to damp skin in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly for refreshingly smooth skin. For best results, use two to three times a week.

My Review
I have been in love with Body Shop products ever since it helps to make my skin smooth and grow naturally. 

Recently, The Body Shop introduces a new limited edition body scrub. Just nice I have used up my scrub at home. So I decided to buy and try them. 

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub came in a nice transparent tub. 
The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub
The scrub itself have a gel like texture with small white and green particles. 
Gel like texture with small white and green particles.
Opening the cover of the tub, it gave off a very nice lime fragrance smell. Smell so tasty!!! LOL. 
The Scrub in the tub.
The scrub itself does not feel soapy. But its able to cleanly remove my body's dead skin cell without feeling too dry. Its very gentle to my skin too. 
Not soapy scrub.
After used, my skin feels so smooth and moisturize. I smell good too. :)

Body Shop always never fail to disappoint me and this new limited edition scrub is now my No 1 scrub on my shower list. I so love it!!! 

Overall, this scrub not only help to remove my dead skin cell, it keep my skin feeling moisturize and smooth. I like the nice lime fragrance smell that comes with the natural ingredient. After shower, I feel so refreshing. Totally love it. :D You should try it too. 

Where to buy it?
The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub can be bought at all The Body Shop outlet at a retail price of S$36.90 for 250ml tub. 

Where to get samples?
No samples for redemption but you may go The Body Shop outlet to try the tester there. :)

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment