Sunday 2 August 2015

Review: Lierac SENSORIELLE Sensorial Exfoliator With 3 White Flowers

Lierac SENSORIELLE Sensorial Exfoliator With 3 White Flowers (30ml Sample)
Today review is on Lierac SENSORIELLE Sensorial Exfoliator With 3 White Flowers. 

After using this exfoliator, felt that it is a bit too oily for my skin. After wash, I still can feel the layer of oil remaining on my skin. This feels a little discomfort for me. Not my cup of tea. :(

Lierac SENSORIELLE Sensorial Exfoliator With 3 White Flowers Summary
This deliciously textured gel-oil exfoliates, smooth and tones the skin. Ultra-creamy, it moisturizes the skin while adding warm, sensual fragrant notes.

Body Hydration - 27% sugar crystals, vanilla particles and peach kernels. 

Results:
  • Rehydrating
  • Smoothing and relaxing effect
  • Delicately perfumed skin
Ingredients
For more information go to Lierac Website

How to use Lierac SENSORIELLE Sensorial Exfoliator With 3 White Flowers?
Use 1 to 2 times per week.

2 ways to use them:
  • For gentle exfoliation: apply on damp skin and it transforms into a delicate milk.
  • For more energetic exfoliation (ideal for rough areas like knees and elbows): apply on dry skin.
My Review
This was in the goodies bag given to me when I buy Phyto hair care products. 

The sample size exfoliator came as a 30ml tube. 
30ml sample tube.
sample nicely sealed.
The exfoliator is brown in color with small particles in it. 
Brown in color with small particles.
It feels a little too oily. When rub on my damp skin, the exfoliator turns a little white at first but turn back transparent after a while of rubbing. 
During the rubbing process.
It still feel like there is a layer of oil on my skin after washing off. Also it does not really did an effective job in scrubbing. Sorry to say, the oily feeling is too strong that I don't feel anything else. 

Overall it is a bit too oily for my skin. After wash, I still can feel the layer of oil remaining on my skin. This feels a little discomfort for me. Not my cup of tea. 

Where to buy it?
Lierac products came be bought at Beauty By Nature Store, John Little Store and departmental store. 

Where to get samples?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment