Sunday 8 November 2015

Review: Calecim Moisturising Cream

Calecim Moisturising Cream (15g)
Today review is on Calecim Moisturising Cream. 

Overall, when just use, the moisturizer did make my skin feel smooth and moisturize after use. However after few weeks of use, the moisturizer did prove too oily for my combination skin. Also I don't really like the smell of it. Perhaps its more suitable for aging skin. 

Calecim Moisturising Cream Summary
"Enriched with Aloe Vera, CALECIM® Moisturising Cream is a revolutionary formula that delivers the profound benefits of CALECIM® in a supple, silken texture that absorbs easily into your skin, restoring its youthful appearance in an instant."

CALECIM® is the first cell-free conditioned media derived from stem cells harvested from mammalian umbilical cord lining membrane.

Benefits:
  • Restore the natural renewal process of the skin
  • Pigmentation and Fine lines reduction
  • Skin fullness and elasticity restoration
  • Fragrance free and paraben free
What is written on the package.
Do not use on damage skin. 

Go to Calecim Website for more information.

How to use Calecim Moisturising Cream?
Distribute small amounts over the face and lightly pat into the skin every morning and evening after cleansing.

Stop using the product if you have at least one of the following symptoms:
  • red spots
  • swelling
  • itching
  • irritation
Ingredients
Storage precautions.
My Review
Thanks to SampleStore, I get to know another new product brand. This is the first time I heard and use product from Calecim.

The sample was pretty generous and nicely pack. Its pack in a nice quality container in a silver box.
Sample box
Moisturizing cream place in this nice container.
The moisturizer itself has a liquid like creamy texture that is a little yellowish white in color. Although it says the moisturizer is fragrance free, it does contain some kind of a smell. I don't quite like the smell. >-<
Plastic cover for hygiene purpose.  
The moisturizing cream is a little yellowish white in color.
Smell aside, the moisturizer is not sticky and not oily to touch. But soon I realize although my fingers don't find it oily, my face find them oily. How so?
Liquid like creamy texture
In the first few days of my use, my skin do feel smooth and moisturize after using.  Everything feels so good and well.

But from then on, my skin feels more and more oily after applying and eventually blemish starts to appear. It backfire!

Well, I think it is not that suitable for my combination skin. Maybe it will score a better result sheet for aging skin?

And one more thing, it does feel too expensive to me. :(

Overall, when just use, the moisturizer did make my skin feel smooth and moisturize after use. However after few weeks of use, the moisturizer did prove too oily for my combination skin. Also I don't really like the smell of it. Perhaps its more suitable for aging skin.

Where to buy it?
Calecim Moisturising Cream (50ml) can be bought at Calecim Website for USD$150.

Where to get samples?
Samples have been fully redeemed at SampleStore. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post were samples for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment