Sunday 29 November 2015

Review: Dr.Organic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Body Wash

Dr.Organic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Body Wash (250ml)
Today review is on Dr.Organic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Body Wash. 

Overall, my skin feels moisturized and clean after bathing. This body wash also gave off a very strong coconut smell. What I like most is that its free from harmful ingredients. 

Dr.Organic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Body Wash Summary
Dr.Organic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Body Wash is a rich daily bath and shower gel that does the following benefits:
  • Nourishing and hydrating.
  • Moisturize skin. 
  • Leaves body feeling regenerated, refreshing and invigorated. 
  • Contain natural, bioactive and organic ingredients.
  • Free from Parabens, SLS, Artificial colours, fragrances and harsh preservatives.
What is written on the bottle.
Free From harmful ingredients.
For more information, go to Dr.Organic Website

How to use Dr.Organic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Body Wash?
Lather and use as required on body and hair. 
Ingredients.
My Review
This product was bought at Holland & Barrett during a promotion and I do have some vouchers to spend. Seeing that its organic, I told myself why not give it a try.

As you know from my previous post, my usual body wash is from The Body Shop. So this is the first time I tried body wash from this brand. 

First that caught my attention is the label saying no harmful ingredients used. Good for my skin. :)

The product came in a transparent plastic bottle. As the ingredient used are natural with no artificial colors, the color of the body wash may varies. The one I bought is slightly yellowish in color. 
Came in a nice bottle.
Once I open the bottle cap, I can smell a strong coconut smell. And the smell lasted for very long. Even after shower, my bath room still smell coconut after sometime. Well, you either like it or don't like it. For me, coconut smells good. :)

The body wash has a gel like texture and can be easily lather with the help of some water. 
Gel like texture.
Easy to lather.
After wash, my skin feels pretty good. Its clean and moisturizing. And one more thing, I smells good. 

For the price, well, its considered expensive but if there is promotion price, it's worth a buy. Otherwise, I won't really buy them. :)

Overall, my skin feels moisturized and clean after bathing. This body wash also gave off a very strong coconut smell. What I like most is that its free from harmful ingredients.

Where to buy it?
Dr.Organic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Body Wash (250ml) can be bought at Holland & Barrett for S$20.90. Other flavour of body wash also available. (Check in store for the current price of the products) 
Dr.Organic Body Wash (250ml)
Where to get sample?
Nope. No sample for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Products in this post were bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment