Monday 2 November 2015

Review: Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks

Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks (25g x 3sheets)
Today review is on Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks. Thanks to Faith in Face and SampleStore.com for sending them to me. 

Overall, I am really impressed by these Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks. It is able to help hydrate, smooth and brighten my dull and tired looking skin. The hydrogel mask sheet itself is really something different from the normal cotton mask sheet I used. I like it very much as the nutrients or ingredients on the hydrogel mask can really be absorbed by my stubborn skin easily and quickly. The results can be seen instantly too.

Its the right supplement that I finally found for my skin and I really recommend them to you although the price may be a little high to some. But I really think its worth it. 

Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks Summary
Faith in Face is the No 1 Hydrogel Mask Brand currently in Korea. It was first launched in 2012 by a team of multi national young cosmetic experts from Korea, Britain and Canada after 3 years of research and development. 

And I am so glad that its finally here in Singapore!!! Yeah!!!
About Faith In Face.
Faith in Face team believes in original beauty (Motto "Have Faith in Face, Origin of Beauty") and thus believes in using only organic and naturally derived extracts, free of Parabens and mineral oils with no animal testing. 
The Story.
What is written about Nourish Me Hydrogel Mask on the box.
What's special for Faith in Face Mask is that it uses Hydrogel Mask not regular microfiber and cotton mask. 

Benefits:
  • Gentle on skin and reduces allergic reactions. (Suitable for sensitive skin.)
  • Contain high percentage of water soluble ingredients to deliver maximum hydration and skin rejuvenation
  • Able to cool the skin
There are altogether 5 different variants to the masks (Which I will be reviewing on the first 3 variants in this post):
  1. After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask
  2. Black And White Film Star Hydrogel Mask
  3. Nourish Me Hydrogel Mask
  4. Hold Me Tight Hydrogel Mask
  5. Miss Invisible Pore Hydrogel Mask
5 variants available.
Details of the 3 variants that will be review in this post.
To find out more about the mask, go to Faith In Face Face SG Facebook Page

How to use Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks?
This Faith In Face mask is divided into top and bottom part of the mask as well as smooth and textured surface of the mask. 

So you will need to be careful to apply the smooth surface to your face. Otherwise applying textured surface to face may cause discomfort. If so switch over to smooth side. 

Steps to use:
  1. After cleansing, carefully remove the thinner protective film from both the top and bottom mask to exposed the smooth surface.  
  2. Apply the smooth side of the masks to your face. 
  3. Remove the thicker protective film and adjust fit on top and bottom masks to the curves of your face. 
  4. After 30 minutes, remove the mask and discard. 
  5. Gently pat your face with fingertips to help skin absorb the remaining essence. 
How to use and Ingredients. 
My Review
Thanks to Faith in Face and SampleStore.com for sending me 3 variants of the Faith In Face Hydrogel Masks to try.

Hmm.....Hydrogel mask. This is the first time I use Hydrogel mask. Really excited how it will perform on my stubborn and troubled skin. :)

Each box of Faith In Face Hydrogel Mask comes in a box of 3 sheets of 1 variant. 
Came in a box of 3 sheets of 1 variant.
Each of mask packet looks really pretty and different. There is cute story to each packet. So before I used them, I'm really attracted to it. So much so that I really read what is on it. :)
After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask
Black And White Film Star Hydrogel Mask
Nourish Me Hydrogel Mask
This faith In Face mask is a little different from those mask that I usually used. This mask is divided into 2 parts, top and bottom.
Opening the packet of the mask.
Mask divided into 2 parts: Top and Bottom portion.
Apart from that, it is the first time I see that mask have 2 different surface. Usually I just need to remove the plastic film and just place it on my face regardless of which is the right side. But for this Hydrogel mask, I need to be careful to put only the smooth side on my face. 
Smooth surface of the hydrogel mask to be place on face.
Textured surface of the hydrogel mask.
And for this, Faith In Face actually did a good job. The smooth side is place with a thinner protective film while the textured side is place with a thicker protective film. So I will never go wrong. :) But even if I am wrong, I will feel uncomfortable. So I will just need to turn it around.
3 sheets (From top to bottom):
Thin Protective film, Hydrogel mask, Thick Protective film.
Thin protective film placed on the smooth surface of the mask.
Thick protective film placed on the textured surface of the mask.
Lets go on to the hydrogel mask. The hydrogel mask has a gel like texture. It feels jelly jelly to me. Not like those normal mask I usually use. 

What I also like is that there is no essence dripping from the mask when I remove it from the packet. All the essences are lock onto the hydrogel mask. Not messy at all. :)
No essence dripping from the mask.
The essence on the hydrogel mask is also not oily. But feels a little sticky to me. 
The essence on the hydrogel mask from the packet.
The mask is gel like in texture. Therefore it look transparent when place on my face. 
Gel like texture mask looked transparent on my face.
One thing I realize is that the mask feel cooling during application. Note that I did not place the mask in the refrigerator. Usually normal mask feels cooling during application because I place it in the refrigerator. But this hrdrogel mask came with a natural cooling feel. So comfortable that I nearly fall asleep. :)

Another thing I realize is the hydrogel mask turns thinner towards the end of the application when I am about to take it off my face. This really shows that my skin is absorbing all the goods on the hydrogel mask. 
Hydrogel mask looks thicker when just apply.
Hydrogel mask looks thinner just when I am about to remove it.
After taking off the mask, I like it that there is no lots of access essence left on my face. No messy essence and no sticky feel. My daily regimen is absorbed even better.

I have used all 3 variants of the mask given to me. Before I go through how each of the variant performed. I realize the different in color of the mask, blue, white and orange. 
I realize the different in color of the mask, blue, white and orange.
After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask
This variant of the mask is the one I like most of all the 3 variants I tried. 

My face really feel instantly hydrated and smooth after using. Just what my skin is really lack of.  
Before
After
Black And White Film Star Hydrogel Mask
My face feel smooth and slightly brighten up after use. 

Also redness on my face is reduced too. 
Before
After
Nourish Me Hydrogel Mask
While, this mask is nourish me. So its suppose to work like those supplement we eat. But this time round its supplement in the form of mask for the skin. 

So 1 application may not see much effect apart from the basic function, smooth and moisturize. So I guess I need more application to justify it's real performance. 

Before
After
Overall, I am really impressed by these Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks. It is able to help hydrate, smooth and brighten my dull and tired looking skin. The hydrogel mask sheet itself is really something different from the normal cotton mask sheet I used. I like it very much as the nutrients or ingredients on the hydrogel mask can really be absorbed by my stubborn skin easily and quickly. The results can be seen instantly too.

Its the right supplement that I finally found for my skin and I really recommend them to you although the price may be a little high to some. But I really think its worth it.
Before ending the post, let me act cute with the hydrogel mask. lol. 
Where to buy it?
Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks can be bought exclusively from Watsons for S$14.50 for a box of 3 sheets (1 variant of 3 sheets in the respective box). There are 5 Variants available for this product. 
5 Variants available. Each box contain 3 sheets of the same variant.
Where to get sample?
There is no sample redemption for this product. However, you may like Faith In Face Face SG Facebook Page for more information.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment