Saturday 9 January 2016

Review: Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum

Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum (50ml)
Today review is on Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum. 

Overall this perfume smell heavenly to me. I don't wear perfume but this is the first that won my heart. Its not too heavy and smell really amazing. The smell lingers gently and differently each time I smell them. From fruity to floral to creamy smell. Pretty sophisticated to me. If you love the smell of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil, you will definitely love this perfume. 

Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum Summary
This perfume takes on the fragrance of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil. A feminine blend of sunshine and warm sand with notes of Orange Blossom, Magnolia and Vanilla.

This is a perfume with floral fragrance for women. It brings out the femininity and sensuality.
  • Top Notes: orange blossom, bergamot, mandarin orange and orange.
  • Middle Notes: rose, magnolia and gardenia.
  • Bottom Notes: vanilla, coconut milk and pebbles. 
This perfume is suitable for all skin type and does not cause photosensitivity.
What is written on the gift set box.
For more information, go to Nuxe SG Facebook Page.

How to use Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum?
This perfume can be spray onto the pulse points like the nape of neck and wrists and cleavage area. 

For a more sensual experience, layer it with Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil. 

My Review
I have long wanted to try this Nuxe Prodigieux perfume since it first launch in Singapore. I finally get to try it when I bought the gift set at a discounted price from Beauty By Nature. 
Image courtesy Nuxe Website.

The gift set comes with a candle scented with Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum which I use it in my air-con room. Totally love it.

Ok lets get to the main point, Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum. I have use Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil before. Knowing that this perfume takes on the dry oil's fragrance, all the more I want to try coz the dry oil actually smells good to me.

This perfume comes in a nice glass bottle. 
Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum
comes in a nice glass bottle.
The bottle comes with a spray. But I guess almost all perfume comes in spray, right? So nothing special here.
Came with a spray.
Before I begin, must let you all know that I am one person that hate to put on perfume. To me perfume smell is like durian smell. Totally Yuck! 

But when I get to smell this Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum, it totally change my mind. I finally found a perfume that my nose can accept. 


This perfume does not smell too heavy to me. It has a mild and gentle smell. 
Spray onto my elbow.
And this perfume just smell a little different to me. The smell lingers gently and differently each time I smell them. 

When I just spray it, I smell acidity fruity smell. Then as time pass, it actually gave off very mild and nice floral smell. Not long later, I smell something creamy like coconut or vanilla. 

Pretty sophisticated to me. Each time I smell myself, I smell different but smell good. Of all the smell, most of the time, I smell floral fragrance. This perfume is pretty lasting too. :) 

Overall this perfume smell heavenly to me. I don't wear perfume but this is the first that won my heart. Its not too heavy and smell really amazing. The smell lingers gently and differently each time I smell them. From fruity to floral to creamy smell. Pretty sophisticated to me. If you love the smell of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil, you will definitely love this perfume.  

Where to buy it?
Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum can be bought from Beauty By Nature Store at a retail price of S$98 (50ml). But they have gift set and discount that comes at a better price. You may take a look. 

Where to get sample?
There is no sample for this. But you may always go to retail store to try the tester there before you buy. 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment