Saturday 16 January 2016

Review: Que Origin Shower Gel - Lavender, Rose Geranium, Lemongrass

Que Origin Shower Gel - Lavender, Rose Geranium, Lemongrass (250ml)
Today review is on Que Origin Shower Gel - Lavender, Rose Geranium, Lemongrass. Thanks to Que Origin for sending the shower gel. :)

Overall, I like to use these shower gel very much. It not only produces natural scent from the natural ingredient use, it make my skin feel clean, smooth and supple after use. Also after a tired day of work, I feel so relax and comfortable after showering with this shower gel. Most importantly, it's not expensive.

Que Origin Shower Gel Summary
Que Origin embrace in the healing power of nature and source for wholesome natural ingredients for making their shower gel products.

Each shower gel consist of the goodness of the following:

  • carefully picked naturally derived ingredients: Aloe Vera, Argan oil and potent botanical extracts.
  • an Infusion of natural essential oils from Australia: Lavender, Rose Geranium, Argan, Sweet Orange, Lemongrass
Que Origin shower gel is free from harsh and harmful chemical. The shower gel gently cleanse, nourishes and hydrates your body.

What's in and what's out.
Currently, there are 3 types of Que Origin Shower Gel products on sale at their E-Store:
What's Inside Lemongrass Shower Gel.
You may find out more able the details of each at Que Origin Products Page.

How to use Que Origin Shower Gel?
Pour appropriate amount onto your hand or shower puff and lather with water. Apply it onto skin and rinse off.

This is also a shower gel doubling as bubble bath. 
Ingredients used in Rose Geranium Shower Gel.
Ingredients used in Lemongrass Shower Gel.
Ingredients used in Lavender Shower Gel.
My Review
Thanks to Que Origin for sending the shower gel products and with one in a customized bottle. :)
Que Origin Shower Gel came in a nice gift box.
Que Origin is new so I am also new to this shower gel. But knowing that I am using a product free from hash and harmful chemical make my mind as ease. Some more, the ingredients contain essential oil. I love essential oil. :)

Lets start with the bottle first. The shower gel is place in a nice white bottle. It's even nicer that I can customized my own bottle pattern. Good as a gift too. 
Rose Geranium Shower Gel.
Lemongrass Shower Gel.
Lavender Shower Gel.
Customized bottle with your chosen scent.
The shower gel has a gel-like texture. Its transparent in color, with Lemongrass shower gel having a slightly light yellowish transparent in color. I can also see small bubbles inside the shower gel. 
Lemongrass Shower Gel.
Lavender Shower Gel.
Rose Geranium Shower Gel.
What I like is that Que Origin shower gel all came with their own scent from the natural ingredients. And the scent can be smell when the bottle cap is open.
Cap seal with sticker.
250ml bottle cap.
Lavender came with a just nice lavender smell that is not too overwhelming. 

Lemongrass surprisingly came in a very light lemongrass smell with more percentage of grapefruit smell. 

Rose Geranium came in a strong rose smell.

I have tried all 3 of them. I like Lemongrass shower gel best. It's mix with a little of lemongrass and fruit smell. Very nice. But those people who do not like fruity smell, may choose the other 2 type of scent.

But there is also exception. Not all scent I like. Of the 3, I dislike Rose Geranium scent most. Well, I am quite fussy about rose smell. The rose smell must be of the right kind of rose and percentage of smell. Unfortunately, this Rose Geranium scent smell a little cockroach smell to me. But that is me only. I think those rose scent lover will love this scent though. :)

The shower gel is not so easy to lather with foam unless I use a shower puff. The foam form is also a little thinner than the usual foam from other shower gel I used. So my advice is use a shower puff to save you less job. :)
After lather with thin foam.
The best part of the shower gel came after washing off with water. Not only its gentle and cleanse well, my skin feel smooth and supple. 

Also, I smell so good too even after I left the bath room. My family member notice and asked, "What did you use? Smells good." Not to mention, my bath room smells good too.

Not sure if I am imagining things, I feel really relax after showering with these shower gel. Is it coz of the essential oil used in the shower gel? Anyway it really feels good.

Overall, I like to use these shower gel very much. It not only produces natural scent from the natural ingredient use, it make my skin feel clean, smooth and supple after use. Also after a tired day of work, I feel so relax and comfortable after showering with this shower gel. Most importantly, it's not expensive. 

Where to buy it?
Que Origin Shower Gel can be bought from Que Origin Online Store for S$7.90 per 250ml bottle and S$14.80 per 750ml bottle.

Besides that you may choose to customize your own 250ml shower gel bottle S$10.90. If you packed in the nice gift box, its charged at S$2 for 1 bottle. But Free if you bundles 2 bottles or more. Each gift box can hold 3 bottles of shower gel.
Example of My Own Customized bottle.
Gift box.
Shipping fee: For purchase above S$25, free delivery is given and for purchase below S$25, a fee of S$5 is charged. Shipping is within Singapore only.

You get rewarded with happy voucher and jigsaw puzzles for purchasing too. Go to Que Origin Reward Page to find out more. Or you may read up the short summary in my previous blog post here.

Discount
Yes! As my beloved fans, you will get a $5 discount off purchase S$10 and above or a S$3 discount off purchase below S$10 if you use my unique code theswanple for your first time order.
Discount off for first time order using my unique code "theswanple"
Where to get samples?
Well there is currently no sample redemption campaign going on. But you may like Que Origin Facebook page for future promotion and campaign.

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment