Saturday 20 February 2016

Review: Lancôme Génifique Youth Activiating Second Skin Mask

Lancôme Génifique Youth Activiating Second Skin Mask (16ml)
Today review is on Lancôme Génifique Youth Activiating Second Skin Mask. 

Overall, this mask makes my skin feel moisturized and smooth. It feels comfortable to use and my skin still look moisturized the next day when I woke up. Does not look like a just woke up type of skin. However, its way out of my budget.

Lancôme Génifique Youth Activiating Second Skin Mask Summary
This Lancôme Génifique Youth Activiating Second Skin Mask is a concentrated mask sheet that contain half a bottle of Lancome bestselling serum. Therefore, it delivers a half bottle of Génifique Serum in a single application.

This mask contain no Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.

Benefits:
  • Treats your skin to a new kind of indulgence.
  • The texture adheres to the contours of your face, almost like a second skin. 
  • Skin looks lit from within, refined, and re-plumped. 
  • Restore smoother, more radiant skin, leaving a cushiony soft and smooth feeling. 
  • Strengthen skin barrier and increase specific proteins of young skin.
What is written on the pack.
Ingredients
How to use Lancôme Génifique Youth Activiating Second Skin Mask?
How to use the mask.

My Review
The Lancôme Génifique Youth Activiating Second Skin Mask was packed in a flat cardboard box. 
Flat cardboard box.
Mask package was packed in a flat cardboard box.
I can see mask sheet and lots of serum inside the mask package. 
Mask package.
Opening the package.
The mask sheet is place in between 2 mesh sheets. 
Mask sheet place between 2 mash sheets.
Mask sheet place between 2 mash sheets.
The mask sheet has a very strong texture. Not so easy to tear. Feels like gel-like texture to me. Very smooth texture.
Mesh Sheets.
Sheet mask.
There are lots of serum left in the package itself. The serum is transparent and has a liquid texture (Should be Génifique Serum). It does not feel sticky nor oily. I apply these serum onto the mask after I place it on my face. Also on the neck too.
Leftover serum.
There is also no ear loop to this mask. Just a normal shaped mask that actually fit quite well onto my skin. It does not slip off easily.
How the mask sheet looks like.
The mask sheet feels cooling and comfortable during mask. 
During application.
After removing the mask, my face do feels a little sticky. But after massaging, the sticky feeling is gone and my skin feels smooth and moisturized too. 

I like the effect it gave my skin the next day. My skin still feels smooth without any access oil being generated. My skin just do not look like I just woke up. 

However, I do feel its out of my budget. Unless I need it for special occasion, I will not actually buy them.  
Before
After
Overall, this mask makes my skin feel moisturized and smooth. It feels comfortable to use and my skin still look moisturized the next day when I woke up. Does not look like a just woke up type of skin. However, its way out of my budget.  

Where to buy it?
Lancôme Génifique Youth Activiating Second Skin Mask can be bought at Lancôme Beauty Counters.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment