Saturday 27 February 2016

Review: Skinlite Collagen Eye Zone Mask

Skinlite Collagen Eye Zone Mask (30 Sheets)
Today review is on Skinlite Collagen Eye Zone Mask. This was bought from Sasa Store during discount. 

Overall this is a not too bad mask. It is definitely suitable for people who have low budget but looking for something that produce effect. It is not a miracle mask but I do see the skin around my eye area moisturize, less puffy and lighten dark eye circle. 

Skinlite Collagen Eye Zone Mask Summary
This is an intensive eye zone care treatment moistened with rich Collagen, Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract. 

Benefits:
  • help restore moisture and elasticity.
  • improve the water balance of the skin.
  • diminish the signs of aging. 
  • reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. 
This mask is suitable for sensitive eye zone skin.
What is written on the package.
How to use Skinlite Collagen Eye Zone Mask?
  1. Wash and dry face.
  2. Apply mask around eyes or on the lip zone, ensuring good contact with skin. 
  3. Wear the mask for 15 - 20 minutes and remove. 
  4. Reseal the rest of the mask in the zipper bag after use.
Ingredients
My Review
This is another backdate review. This was bought from Sasa Store during one of their discount. 
Skinlite Collagen Eye Zone Mask
The collagen mask consist of 30 sheets pack in a zipper bag for easy storage after opening. I actually place it in the refrigerator so that it will be icy cool when I apply it. :)
Zipper bag.
Opening up the zipper bag, the 30 sheets eye mask are all stack together in 2 piles. All in the same shape. 
Eye mask are all stack together in 2 piles.
One of the stack of eye mask sheets.
The eye mask came in a cloth sheet all covered with serum. Its not easily tear off. The eye mask is not too wet nor dry.
How 1 sheet of mask looks like.
There are 30 sheets, meaning I can apply 15 times for 1 pack of eye mask. Pretty value for $$. Not very expensive. 

During application, I feel very cooling and comfortable. 
During application.
Well this is not miracle mask. I won't say that all my issues are resolved. They are still there but after application, I do see that my dark circles lighten a little bit and puffiness reduce a little too. Its moisturizing too. 

Given its value to achieve what I see, I personally feel that this mask is affordable and worth buying to use. 
Before use.
After use.
Overall this is a not too bad mask. It is definitely suitable for people who have low budget but looking for something that produce effect. It is not a miracle mask but I do see the skin around my eye area moisturize, less puffy and lighten dark eye circle. 

Where to buy it?
I bought this mask at a discounted price of 2 for S$3.90 at Sasa Store during 2014. You may go Sasa store to see if its still available there.

Where to get sample?
There is no sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment