Saturday 12 March 2016

Review: Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss SPF15 PA+ (03)

Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss (30g)
Today review is on Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss SPF15 PA+ (03). 

Overall I like this lip gloss very much. It is not only long lasting and does not wear off after my meal, the color of the lip gloss which is unique to my lip is pretty natural. The price of the lip gross is reasonable to me. 

Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss SPF15 PA+ (03) Summary
Canmake is a Japanese Cosmetic Brand. 

Your Lip Only Gloss is a transparent lip gloss that turns into a shade of pink that is unique only to your lip. 

Benefits:
  • Reacts to the moisture in your lips so precise shade and depth of color differ from one wearer to another.
  • Astonishing gloss.
  • Color gets brighter over time, stays firmly on your lips.
  • Won't wear off when eating. 
It comes in 3 shades:
  • 01 - Add just the right touch of gloss and complexion which makes natural lip.
  • 02 - Colorful pearl that looks cute makes shining pink lip.
  • 03 - Formulated for a richer color, in a mysterious clear purple. 
Ingredients.
For more information, go to Canmake Website.

How to use Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss?
Apply the necessary amount to your lips, just like using an ordinary lip gloss.

Within a few minutes of applying, it turns from transparent to pink.The color becomes more vivid over time.

My Review
I haven't been using lip gloss very often as always it wears off easily and need frequent touch up. I am a lazy girl!!! 

But this Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss stated that the shades of pink is unique to my lip. This makes me curious and want to try it. So I decided to buy and try the newest 03 of Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss. 

The lip gloss is actually quite nicely packed with double opening box cover.
Lip Gloss package.
Double opening Cap.
Double opening Cap.
As usual, it came in a tube bottle with a lip spatula. The brush on the spatula is already pink before I even open it.
Came with lip spatula.
Spatula is already pink before I even open it.
From the see through bottle, I can see that the lip gloss is actually light purple in color.
See through bottle can see that the lip gloss is light purple in color.
I have tried the lip gloss on my hand. Shade of pink really did become richer over time. I actually forgotten about the lip gloss on my hand after that and do my own things. When I realize and look at it again, it is still there naturally shaded.
Tried on my hand.
Still there after some time.
The lip gloss looks natural on my lip. It looks bright and shining. Looks like I have put on lipstick and lip gloss when actually I have put on only Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss. :)
Before.
After application.
Application on another day.
What I like most is that it actually last very long. Even after I eat, when the layer of shine is not there, my lip still looks like I have put on very light pink lipstick. It does not look as dull as not putting on lipstick. Still looks ok to me.
After a whole day.
It makes me happier to know that the pink shade is unique to me. Also makes me more curious each time to see if its the same shade as my last application.
Application on my mum's lip produce a different shade.
Overall I like this lip gloss very much. It is not only long lasting and does not wear off after my meal, the color of the lip gloss which is unique to my lip is pretty natural. The price of the lip gross is reasonable to me.

Where to buy it?
Canmake Your Lip Only Gloss can be bought at a retail price of S$14.90 at Watsons, John Little, Tokyo Hand and Heeren Robinson.

Where to get sample?
Nope. No sample for this product. But you may like Canmake Singapore Facebook Page for future promotion.  

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment