Saturday 18 June 2016

Review: Kinohimitsu Eyebright

Kinohimitsu Eyebright (30 sachets / box)
Today review is on Kinohimitsu Eyebright. 

Overall, Kinohimitsu Eyebright is really effective. It improves my tired, blur and dry eyes. Also nowadays, we have been seeing electronic devices for long hours during work and off work. So this product really can nourish and protect my eyes.

Kinohimitsu Eyebright Summary
Kinohimitsu Eyebright is designed for in depth protection for the eyes.

Benefits:
  • Protects Retina
  • Strengthens eyesight
  • Nourishes eyes
What is written on the box.
Suitable for:
  •  Dry or fatigue eyes
  • Farsightedness or nearsightedness
  • Contact lenses user
  • Poor night vision
  • Long hours driving
  • Long hours reading
  • Prolonged exposure to sun
  • Prolonged exposure to electronic devices
Ingredients and who should take Eyebright.
For more information, go to Kinohimitsu website

How to consume Kinohimitsu Eyebright?
Take 1 sachet a day before breakfast. 

Open the sachet and pour it directly into the mouth.

My Review
I have long wanted to try Kinohimitsu Eyebright and finally have the chance to try it when Kinohimitsu is having sales few months back. 

I have been having it for months already and the result is really good. :) So let get the ball rolling. 

Kinohimitsu Eyebright came in a box of 30 sachets. Each day one and 1 box can be consume for a month.
Kinohimitsu Eyebright came in a box.
1 Box came in 30 sachets.
Each sachet came in a long thin paper sachet. 
Each sachet of Kinohimitsu Eyebright.
The sachet is small and can be conveniently bring around. And I really like it that it's easy to consume. Just tear open the sachet and pour it into my mouth. 

Kinohimitsu Eyebright is in powder form and taste really delicious too. There is a very fragrance berry taste. So I have no problem to just eat it like that. It just feel like eating sweets. :)
How Kinohimitsu Eyebright looks like.
The effect is really good. I can see slight improvement in just 1 sachet of consumption. I was actually having tired, teary and blurry eyes. But I actually felt the slight improvement in just 1 sachet of consumption. 

Its been months since I consume Kinohimitsu Eyebright. My eyes now not only does not get tired and blur that easily now, my eyes do not get dry easily too when wearing my contact lenses. This really helps me to feel comfortable the whole day wearing the contact lenses without using eye drop.

But one thing, its quite expensive. So when Kinohimitsu is having sales, stock up more!

Overall, Kinohimitsu Eyebright is really effective. It improves my tired, blur and dry eyes. Also nowadays, we have been seeing electronic devices for long hours during work and off work. So this product really can nourish and protect my eyes. :)

Where to buy it?
Kinohimitsu Eyebright can be bought from Kinohimitsu Website or Kinohimitsu outlets for a retail price of S$59.90 per box of 30 sachets.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment