Sunday 25 September 2016

Review: Vichy Thermal Spa Water

Vichy Thermal Spa Water (50g)
Today review is on Vichy Thermal Spa Water. 

This Vichy Thermal Spa Water is able to help my makeup blend well as well as keep me feeling refreshing after spray after a long day.

Vichy Thermal Spa Water Summary
This Vichy Thermal Spa Water is 100% pure and natural which contain no fragrance and no preservatives. 

Benefits:
  • Rich in minerals.
  • Refresh skin
  • Reduce discomfort
  • Calm irritated skin
  • Accelerates the regeneration of skin cells
  • Protects the epidermis from the elements 
  • Reinforces the skin's natural defence
Ingredients:
  • Aqua, gaz propulseur / propellant, nitrogen/carbon dioxyde
Go to Vichy Website for more information.

How to use Vichy Thermal Spa Water?
Hold 30 cm away from your face and spray onto scrupulously clean skin. Leave on for a few seconds and then dry by gently blotting with a tissue.

They can be use:
  • After removing makeup
  • Before daily skin care routine
  • Set makeup
  • Refresh skin at anytime of the day
My Review
I don't usually spray spa water. I always think that well it's just water mah, why must I spend my $$ to buy water to spray on my face. :/

It's faith. I happened to get this sample bottle from I forget where. Since it's sample, I get the chance to try it and try to understand why the need for spa water. 

The sample Vichy Thermal Spa Water came in a 50g spray bottle too. 
Came in a bottle.
Although its only sample, it came with spray so that I can still easily use them. 
Easy to use spray.
Top view of the spray.
It's spa water, so there is no fragrance smell to it. The texture is just similar to normal water you use. Just Spray and gently pat it. It absorb very fast.
Texture is similar to water.
Well, after using, I cannot conclude that it did help improve my skin as I never notice any different to my skin. 

But, as I usually spray it after I put on my makeup. I realize it really help to set and blend my makeup well for a little longer lasting then usual. 

Also, after a long day out, I feel really refreshing and skin does not feel that sticky, feels more comfortable and hydrated after spraying

After experiencing using spa water, it did change my view on spa water. And I may consider adding it to my skincare regimen if the price is not expensive. 

Where to buy it?
Vichy Thermal Spa Water can be at Guardians, Watsons and departmental store for a retail price of S$14.90 for 300ml bottle.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption now. :( 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was sample for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment