Monday 17 October 2016

Review: LUX Magical Spell Shower Cream

LUX Magical Spell Shower Cream (220ml)
Today review is on LUX Magical Spell Shower Cream. 

Overall, this shower cream gave off a nice light floral fragrance smell. It last and make my bath room smell of floral fragrance even after shower. My skin feels smooth and hydrated after use.

LUX Magical Spell Shower Cream Summary
LUX Magical Spell is a fragranced Shower Cream that last long even after shower. 

Contains:
  • Black pearl
  • Juniper oil
Long lasting fragrance in different layer of notes:
  • Top Note: Peach, Kumquat Peel, Red Currant
  • Heart Note: Black Orchid, Peony, Jasmine, Tuberose
  • Base Note: Musk, Amber, Woods, Vanilla, Patchouli
What is written on the bottle.
Ingredients.
How to use LUX Magical Spell Shower Cream?
Pour a drop of this shower cream and gently lather with a pouf. Massage all over body .
How to use.
My Review
Lux, a very old brand I have always been hearing. Last time its in those soap cube. Now its great to see them in shower cream. 

Thanks to Try and Review, I get to try this LUX shower cream. 

It came in a nice purple 220ml bottle. 
Came in a nice 220ml purple bottle.
The cap is somewhat different from the usual open type of cap. You have to push down one side of the cap to lift the opening up. 
Different type of cap.
Push down to lift the opening up.
The shower cream is purple in color and has a creamy texture. 
Purple cream texture.
This shower cream smells like a light floral perfume.

The information on the bottle was saying that the fragrance of this shower cream last long even after showered. 

Well, from my trying, the fragrance smell only came out after I lather them using a pouf and massage onto my skin. It is not very heavy but it smells really good if you like floral smell.  
I use a pouf to lather the shower cream.
The smell does last even after my shower as my bath room still smell the nice floral fragrance of this shower cream. 

After use, my skin feels smooth and hydrated.  

Overall, this shower cream gave off a nice light floral fragrance smell. It last and make my bath room smell of floral fragrance even after shower. My skin feels smooth and hydrated after use.

Where to buy it?
LUX Magical Spell Shower Cream can be bought from supermarket, guardian and fairprice for a retail price of S$8.90 for 950ml bottle.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment