Sunday 13 November 2016

Review: Grandpawpaw Paw Paw Ointment

Grandpawpaw Paw Paw Ointment (25g)
Today, let me introduce to you a super ointment, Grandpawpaw Paw Paw Ointment.

This is a very effective, wonderful super ointment. It is especially useful for burns, relieves itch from mosquito bites and it is really effective for dry peeling lips, dry skin and lip ulcer. A wonderful magical inexpensive ointment that I recommend for all.

Grandpawpaw Paw Paw Ointment Summary
Grandpawpaw Paw Paw Ointment is an Australian traditional unique formulation multipurpose skin aid products

Benefits:
  • Moisturize and relieve dry and chapped skin or rough cracked heels.
  • Soothes and relieves minor skin irritations.
  • Protects against the drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Restore irritated or dry skin from insect bites, sun burn or other.
This product contain No:
  • Paraben
  • Sulphates
  • Mineral Oils
  • Artifical Colours
  • Triethanolamine
  • Propylene Glycol
Information of the product.
Main Ingredients:
  • Natural Paw Paw Fruit Extract
  • Sun Flower Seed Oil
  • Beeswax
  • Manuka Honey 20+
  • Lanolin
  • Natural Paw Paw Fruit Flavour
Ingredients and directions.
Go to Mr Vitamins Website for more information. 

How to use Grandpawpaw Paw Paw Ointment?
Apply on dry/cracked lips, skin, and heels as when needed.

My Review
I was introduce to this Grandpawpaw ointment by my cousin and I bought them home when I went Australia for a holiday. 

Australians should be all very familiar with this ointment, right? 

I was really amazed by the results that this small tube of 25g ointment performed. Let me bring you through my experience with it. 

This ointment came in a very ordinary and inconspicuous red tube. 
Came in a very ordinary and inconspicuous red tube.
When I first saw it, I thought to myself, is it really that effective?

Well, I am totally won by it after using it with no premeditation. 

The ointment has a gel like oily texture. It is not sticky but is oily as it contain sun flower seed oil. But it does not clog or gave any issue to my skin even on acne prone areas.
Normal press out tube.
The ointment has a gel like oily texture.
It has a smell of honey according to my nose. Very light until you may not smell anything. 

I first used it when I have a very bad ulcer growing on my lip itself. Its been weeks of applying different products but the ulcer is still wet and white and painful. Looks like going from bad to worst...Until I apply this Grandpawpaw Ointment, it disappear cleanly the next day.

I am not the only one that finds it effective. My mum and friends who always get burns in the kitchen, finds it very useful. It ease the burn feeling instantly and prevent burn pop from appearing. A life saver for mums in the kitchen. :)

It is my skin saver too. I was having dry peeling skin after back from holiday. And Grandpawpaw ointment really helps to restore my dry peeling skin back to normal. 

That's not all, I apply it to ease mosquito itch and it takes effect immediately for me. 
Applying the Ointment.
See, so many effects for so many purposes. 1 small tube save it all. So guys, next time you go Australia trip, don't forget to buy this Grandpawpaw Paw Paw Ointment back. Trust me, you won't regret that you buy them. Its effective and not expensive at all. 

Overall, this is a very effective, wonderful super ointment. It is especially useful for burns, relieves itch from mosquito bites and it is really effective for dry peeling lips, dry skin and lip ulcer. A wonderful magical inexpensive ointment that I recommend for all.

Where to buy it?
Grandpawpaw Paw Paw Ointment can be bought from Mr Vitamins Stores from Australia at a retail price of AU$5.95 for 25g tube.

Where to get sample?
There is no sample for this product. 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Are you looking for paw paw ointment? Our multi-purpose, all Australian, paw paw ointment is made from pure paw and specially created to smooth and soothe your skin. Paw ointment is used for skin, lips and makeup.Paw Paw Ointment

    ReplyDelete