Sunday 11 December 2016

Review: Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Eye Mask

Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Eye Mask (8ml/piece X 10)
Today review is on Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Eye Mask. 

Overall, eye contour area feels hydrated. But there is no other significant effects that I notice. Therefore I don't think I will continue with it after I have finished this box.

Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Eye Mask Summary
Type:
  • Eye mask
Benefits:
  • Reduce dark eye circles.
  • Reduce fine lines. 
  • Improves skin pigmentation.
  • Nourishes skin.
  • Give skin a more youthful and radiant complexion.  
  • Gently lift impurities. 
  • Balance oil and moisture level.
Infomation and ingredients of the product.
How to use Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Eye Mask?
  • Apply eye mask onto eye contour are after cleansing. 
  • Leave it on for 10 minutes. 
  • Remove mask sheets and pat skin with fingertips gently for full absorption.
Use 2 to 3 times a week. 
Directions.
My Review
Product came in a black poker dot design box. 
Black poker dot design box.
Each box contain of 10 packs of mask.
Contain 10 packs of mask.
Mask is thin and durable and is of course black in color.
Thin and durable black mask.
There are still excess serum left in the pack. The serum is watery and is not oily and not sticky at all. 
Serum is watery.
The eye mask have a cute shape. It look like party mask. 
How the mask looks like.
During application, the mask feels cooling. And it fits onto my eye contour very well. -_-'''.....hm...."I look like Badwomen???"
During application.
One good thing I like about this mask is that it indirectly mask the cheek area as well as the mask's shape covers those area too. :)

One more thing to stay alert, make sure you don't mask it upside down yah...LOL

After removing mask, eye contour area feels hydrated. But other then that, I actually cannot see any other differences. Especially the dark eye circles which I was hoping that it will reduce, it never happened. :(
Before and after.
Overall, eye contour area feels hydrated. But there is no other significant effects that I notice. Therefore I don't think I will continue with it after I have finished this box.

Where to buy it?
Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Eye Mask (8ml/piece X 10) can be bought from Sasa Stores for a retail price of S$15.90.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment