Sunday 18 December 2016

Review: Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Mask

Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Mask (28ml/piece X 6)
Today review is on Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Mask. 

Overall, this mask is able to subside my redness on skin and make my skin touches smooth. But it is just not hydrated enough for my problematic skin.

Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Mask Summary
Type: Face Mask

Benefits:
  • Repair and hydrate damaged skin.
  • Gently lift impurities.
  • Balance oil and moisture level.
  • Improves skin pigmentation.
  • Nourishes skin.
  • Give skin a more youthful and radiant complexion.
  • Promote cell renewal.      
Infomation and ingredients of the product.
How to use Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Mask?
  • Apply mask sheet onto face after cleansing. 
  • Leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes.
  • Remove mask and pat skin with fingertips gently to ensure full absorption.
Use 2 to 3 times a week. 
Directions.
My Review
Well, not to be confuse with the Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Eye Mask that I share for my last post, today review is on face mask. Not eye mask. 

But if have notice it, they are from the same family. Just that one is for eye and one is for face. 

The Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Face Mask came in a same black poker dot design box as the Eye Mask. 
Black poker dot design box same as eye mask.
Each box consist of 6 pieces of masks.
How each pack of face mask look liked.
The face mask came in a same quality as the eye mask, thin and durable and is black in color.
Mask is black in color.
How the mask looks like.
Hmm....not only the mask quality is the same, the serum is the same as the eye mask too. It is watery and is not oily and not sticky at all.
Serum is watery and is not oily and not sticky.
One thing I do not like about the mask is that the hold for the eyes is too big and nose area did not cover fully. Come to think of it, this may be the reason why they have a separate mask for the eye. :/
During application.
It feels cooling with the mask on my face. Nothing else was felt really. Just relax with the cooling mask on face. :)

So how is the results? Well, felt really normal to me. However it still manage to show something. My skin does touched smooth and it is able to subside my redness on my skin.

But it is not hydrated enough to me. It may be enough for a normal skin person with less problem. People like me with plenty of problems like dry patches, oily skin areas, sensitive areas, etc, it is just not enough. 
Before and after used.
Overall, this mask is able to subside my redness on skin and make my skin touches smooth. But it is just not hydrated enough for my problematic skin. :(

Where to buy it?
Sasatinnie Black Pearl Caviar Nourishing Black Mask (28ml/piece X 6) can be bought from Sasa Stores for a retail price of S$15.90.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment