Sunday 1 January 2017

Review: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water (200ml)
Today review is on Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. 

Overall, this Micellar Cleansing Water is able to gently and easily cleanse off my face makeup, even waterproof one. It totally change my impression of Simple's product.

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Summary
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is Simple's non-rinse makeup remover. 

Benefits:
  • No artificial perfume or color
  • Gently cleanse, remove makeup and unclog pores. 
  • Skin feels clean and hydrated
  • Perfect blend of multi-vitamins and skin-loving ingredients (such as Triple Purified Water, Hexylene Glycol, Vitamin B3, Vitamins C, etc). 
Suitable:
  • All skin type.
  • Especially sensitive skin.  
About Micellar Cleansing Water.
How to use Simple Micellar Cleansing Water?
  1. Apply generous amount to a cotton pad. 
  2. Wipe the cotton pad all around the makeups on your face, no need to rub the skin. 
  3. Gently wipe around eyes, avoid getting into your eyes. 
No need to rinse after that.  
Directions and Ingredients.
My Review
Thanks Simple for the very generous retail size samples given to try out.

I have used Simple products before but do not like them. But I must say, this Simple Micellar Cleansing Water really change my mind about their product. 

Let's see why. 

First, let's talk about their packaging. The product came in a transparent 200ml bottle. Good that it is transparent so that I can see how much is left to better replace it in time 
Came in a transparent 200ml bottle.
Opening cap.
The cleansing water has a transparent liquid texture. Not oily, not sticky and contain no smell. 

This cleansing water must be used with cotton pad. This means that I may need to use a lot of cotton pads, as whole face consist of different parts and I may need to wipe it the second time to confirm that it is totally cleansed. 
Micellar Cleansing Water on a clean cotton pad.
I did an experiment with makeup products on my hand. 

From left to right:
CC Powder, shimmer, lipstick, eye brown pencil, Waterproof mascara, blusher and eye shadow. 
I did an experiment with makeup products on my hand.
I was surprise. It is not only easy to clean, it was cleanse off very gently without any difficulty at all. Even my waterproof makeup came off without effort. 
Makeup came off gently and easily. Even waterproof one.
My skin feels so refreshing, cleanse and smooth. Feels just like I have washed my face but actually I didn't. Also my skin feels hydrated without any sticky feeling without rinsing.
Totally cleanse and hydrated skin without rinsing.
Overall, this Micellar Cleansing Water is able to gently and easily cleanse off my face makeup, even waterproof one. It totally change my impression of Simple's product.

Where to buy it?
Simple Micellar Cleansing water can be bought at all leading pharmacies, personnel care stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets for a retail price of S$16.90. 

Where to get sample?
Samples are already fully redeemed at Sample Store. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was sample for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment