Sunday 23 April 2017

Review: Padeve Sanitary Pad

Padeve Sanitary Pad
Let me introduce to you a new made in Singapore herbal sanitary pad brand, Padeve. 

Overall, these herbal sanitary pads are really comfortable and keeps me refreshing throughout my menstruation period. It is really thin but yet holds good absorption power. The light herbal smell is able to help cover the odour smell. The length of the pad is just nice, no leakage and no irritation throughout. At times, I even forgotten that I am wearing it. No cramps and no unpleasant feelings.I am convinced.  

About Padeve Sanitary Pad
Padeve Sanitary Pad is a herbal sanitary pad made in Singapore. 

Benefits:
  • Cooling and Refreshing
  • Smooth and Comfortable
  • Thin and Absorbent
  • Pleasant herbal scent  
About the product.
About the pad.
4 Designs:
  • Ultra Liners: Length 18cm
  • Ultra Day: Length 24cm
  • Ultra Night: Length 29cm
  • All Night: Length 33cm
Type of pads available.
Go to Padeve Online Site for more information. 
  
How to use it?
Simply choose the length and type of pad you need. Remember to throw them into the bin or sanitary bin and not flush them down the toilet. :)

My Review
I came across this local Singapore brand sanitary pad during the Sample Store Shoppers' Paradise Event.

The first thing that got me curious is that these pads contain herbals. Each different type of pad uses different type of herbals. I was told that these herbals will help ease cramps and unpleasant feeling during each month's menstruation. It will also help to regulate your menstruation and help in blood clog. 

I have personally tried all the 4 types of Padeve pad. 

First their packaging is really neat and clear. Each type of pad is represented with different colors.
4 type of pads.
And it is really thoughtful for them to make sticker opening.I am able to just tear it open and stick it back. Neat and tidy. Usually I need to tear open dotted lines or use scissor to cut open. 
Sticker opening.
Open the sticker and stick it back. 
Each type of pad came in different length. All length is just nice to my liking. Not too short yet not too long. And actually, I personally feels that if you like that particular length, you do not have to care if its use for night or day. Night pad can also be use as day pad too.
Ultra Liner.
Ultra Day.
Ultra Night.
All Night.
Before I use them, I thought to myself, how different can it be. Pad is just pad isn't it. Just the herbal part makes me wondering. 

I am one women who get use to using pad with top net layer rather than top cotton layer. I have also tried many cotton top layer pad but none really caught my attention. And I am sure once you get comfortable and used to 1 type of pad, you will hardly change it. 

But I must say, after using Padeve pad, I am really surprise how comfortable, refreshing and pleasant it kept me during that important days of the month. 

It is so thin and dry that I sometimes forgot that I am wearing one. There is no irritation on my skin as well. Because each pad contain a light herbal smell, it covers the odour blood smell

One very important problem resolved. No more leakage problem during heavy flow. The adhesive strip kept it in place without spoiling my underwear

Oh....the wings I am sure you too experience wings flying after sometime of sticking onto your underwear. But Padeve Pad's wings does not "fly" after sometimes. It is kept in place until I dispose it.

Overall, I am simply convinced how comfortable and refreshing it kept me throughout the important days of the month. It is really thin but yet holds good absorption power. The light herbal smell is able to help cover the odour smell. The length of the pad is just nice, no leakage and no irritation throughout. At times, I even forgotten that I am wearing it. No cramps and no unpleasant feelings.

Where to buy it?
You may purchase Padeve Sanitary Pad from Padeve Online Store
  • Ultra Liner: S$3.55 (30/pack)
  • Ultra Day: S$6.20 (20/pack)
  • Ultra Night: S$6.45 (18/pack)
  • All Night: S$3.20 (6/pack) 
Where to get samples?
If you love to give it a try too before you decide to buy, simply go to Padeve Online Site to request for a free sample. They will be mail to your letter box. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

7 comments:

  1. Nice Infomation!! Thank you for sharing such great information.
    Best Sanitary Pads In India

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a better technology of absorption, a negative ion strip to help with the bacterial control and other beneficial effects, and our pads can actually breathe from the bottom layer. cotton pads for periods
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Engaging in self-care activities can provide a much-needed respite from menstrual stress. Take time to indulge in activities you enjoy, such as using best pads in Pakistan, taking a warm bath, reading a book, listening to music, or practicing hobbies. Prioritize self-care and make it a regular part of your menstrual routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the next step now and join the thousands of satisfied women who have chosen best pads in Pakistan for their period care needs. Say goodbye to worries and discomfort during menstruation cycles and experience freshness and safety for an exceptional menstrual cycle experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In todays eco-conscious society, many women are making conscious efforts to select the best pads for periods in Pakistan. There are discreet yet absorbent period pads made from eco-friendly materials available that offer comfort while contributing to a greener planet, all while reflecting your values as an environmentally conscious woman. By choosing these pads, you not only enhance personal comfort but also advance global sustainability efforts that align with modern womens values.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choosing the best sanitary pads for heavy flow available in Pakistan is a choice that directly impacts your health and well-being throughout the day. Be sure to take into consideration factors such as absorbency, the material, and fit when making your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are many different types of pads, each designed for a specific need or scenario. Our team has scoured Pakistani market for the best pads in Pakistan that offer the highest quality, protection, and comfort.

    ReplyDelete