Sunday 28 May 2017

Review: Userism D.D. Cream SPF50 Dynamic All-Daily Defence

Userism D.D. Cream SPF50 Dynamic All-Daily Defence (40ml)
Heard of D.D. Cream? Never mind if you have not because I will be covering it Userism D.D. Cream for today's review. 

Overall I am really satisfied with this D.D. Cream. It balance out my skin texture, makes it look smoother , healthy and natural. It is easy to apply and blend and it protects my skin from the sun and UV.

About Userism D.D. Cream
I am sure you have heard of BB cream and CC Cream. But what is a DD Cream?

D.D. stands for Dynamic Defence. With D.D Cream, besides having BB and CC Cream function, it works as a Full Physical Sunscreen.

Skin Type: All Skin Type

Texture: Light weight creamy texture 

Color: #01 Light Ivory

Benefits:
  • Sun and UV protections
  • Skin tone balancing and smoothing
  • Dirt and dust isolation
  • Moisturizing and oil control
  • Anti aging and repair 
  • Ultra long lasting holding makeup
  • Sweat resistant and water repellent effect
  • Natural flawless skin appearance
Ingredients and information.
Go to Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃) for more information. 

How to use Userism D.D. Cream?
  1. After basic skin care, squeeze appropriate amount. 
  2. Apply evenly onto entire face.
My Review
DD Cream?? This is the first time I heard of this cream. My first reaction is, ''huh....another new alphabet again!" Lol ...There is AA powder, BB Cream, CC Cream...now DD Cream...hmm.....

It got me curious and thanks to Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃), I get to try this new makeup cream that does dynamic defence besides the usual blemish and correction effect. 

Userism D.D. Cream SPF50 Dynamic All-Daily Defence is a product that comes from Taiwan. I quite like the packaging, very classy and artistic. It can be seen from the box to the tube itself. 
Packaging is very classy and artistic.
The D.D. Cream is small and handy. Great to put in my bag and carry around with me. 
The D.D. Cream is small and handy.
It is very easy to use too. Just pump the D.D. Cream out and apply all over skin. 
Just pump the D.D. Cream out.
The cream comes in light ivory color. It just looks like creamy liquid foundation.
How the D.D Cream looks like.
One thing I like about this D.D. Cream is that it is really easy to apply and blend evenly on my skin. I am a lazy women so I usually like things that is quick and easy. This D.D. Cream allows me to complete application in just less than 1 minute. 

For me, I like simple, light and natural. So every morning I just apply this D.D. Cream as my foundation. Nothing else and it does balance out my skin texture, makes it look smoother and healthy. And most importantly, natural. 

But if you like, after this D.D Cream, you may apply your usual powder foundation or loose powder for a finishing touch.

For me, it does last me long enough though out the day.

And I am glad that it protects my skin from the sun too. 
Before and after experiment on my hand.
(Not sure if I captured it properly in the picture. But I personally saw it turns smooth and even out naturally.)
Overall I am really satisfied with this D.D. Cream. It balance out my skin texture, makes it look smoother, healthy and natural. It is easy to apply and blend and it protects my skin from the sun and UV.

Where to buy it?
Userism D.D. Cream can be bought from Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃) online store for a price of S$81.

Where to redeem sample?
No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment