Sunday 11 June 2017

Review: Canmake Lash Care Essence

Canmake Lash Care Essence
Check out my Canmake Lash Care Essence experience below. 

Overall, Canmake Lash Care Essence allows my lashes to stay healthier. It allows my makeup to be apply easily and stay longer. Most of all, the product is not expensive at all.

Canmake Lash Care Essence Summary
Benefits:
  • Repair damage eye lashes.
  • Special tip makes it easy to apply from root to tip.
  • Contain ingredients that are good for lashes. (Moisturized and nourishing)
How to use Canmake Lash Care Essence
Apply on cleanse lash every morning and evening. 

Wait for the product to dry on the lashes before applying any eye makeup on it.

My Review
I never realize that eye lashes needs to be specially taken care of until I came across lash care products. 

I came across Lash Care Essence during one of Canmake sales event. This is a little new to me. 

The Canmake lash care essence came in a red tube that look just like a tube of mascara. 
Canmake lash care essence came in a red tube.
The essence is transparent and can be seen from the special indicator window. This indicator also allows me to gage when the essence is finishing for me to replenish new once.
Special indicator window.
The brush that came with the essence allows me to easily brush the essence onto my eye lashes just like I am brushing mascara. 
Brush is easy to use.
The lash care essence also dries easily. 
Lash Care Essence is transparent.
After using it for a period of time, I notice my eye lashes became healthier. It does not drop that often anymore and allows my eye makeup such as mascara to be easy to apply and to stay longer on the lashes. 

My eye lashes does not became damage so easily. Now then I notice that lashes care is equally important too. :)

Overall, Canmake Lash Care Essence allows my lashes to stay healthy. It allows my makeup to be apply easily and stay longer. Most of all, the product is not expensive at all.

Where to buy it?
Canmake Lash Care Essence can be bought from Zalora Online Store at S$13.90.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product.

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment