Sunday 25 June 2017

Review: Hada Labo UV Whitening Emulsion SPF50+PA+++

Hada Labo UV Whitening Emulsion SPF50+PA+++ (38 ml)
Living in Sunny Singapore means we have to be friends with the Sun 365 days a year. So UV Sunscreen is very important here. Lets us talk about Hada Labo UV Whitening Emulsion SPF50+PA+++ today. 

Overall, I quite like this product as my skin do not feel greasy or sticky after using. It is light, non fragrance and able to protect my skin against the UV.

About Hada Labo UV Whitening Emulsion SPF50+PA+++
This is Hada Labo UV Suncreen. 

Benefits:
  • SPF50+PA+++
  • Long hour protection against UVA and UVB. 
  • 4-in-1: UV Protection, Whitening, Hydration and Makeup Base.
  • With Vitamin C: Fight against dark sports, optimize skin fairness and translucency. 
  • Nano Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply balance and moisturized skin. 
  • Light silky smooth texture. 
  • Fragrance, alcohol, mineral oil, colorant free. 
  • Low irritation.
  • Skin PH Balanced.
About the product.
How to use Hada Labo UV Whitening Emulsion SPF50+PA+++?
Use this daily after moisturizer. 

Shake well. Then pour onto palm and apply evenly to face and neck.

Can be use on face and body. 
Ingredients.
My Review
Product came in a blue bottle. 
Came in a blue bottle.
Same as any other UV sunscreen, it came with a small cap opening. 
Cap Opening.
It contain ball bearing inside the bottle for us to shake the product well before pouring them. 

The UV sunscreen has a liquid texture. It is white in color and do not contain any smell. It is light and non greasy too. 
Liquid in texture and white in color.
I quite like this UV sunscreen. Usually my face will fell a little sticky after applying sunscreen. But this Hada Labo UV sunscreen is not sticky or greasy at all. It is so light that I thought I am applying moisturizer. 

My skin does feel moisturized. I did a test on my hand as well. I am able to see slight instant brightening and whitening effect. 
Testing on the hand.
Overall, I quite like this product as my skin do not feel greasy or sticky after using. It is light, non fragrance and able to protect my skin against the UV.

Where to buy it?
Erm...actually I forgot where I got this product from. But I think Hada Labo UV Whitening Emulsion SPF50+PA+++ should be able to be found from Watson or Guardians.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment