Monday 19 June 2017

Review: Mediheal Mask Dress Code Black

Mediheal Mask Dress Code Black (27 ml)
It's mask day today again for me. Let me introduce u this very cute Mediheal Mask Dress Code Black. 

Overall the mask is pretty and interesting to me. This is the first time I put on mask with print and jewel stones. Besides looking pretty during mask, it makes my skin smooth and hydrated.

Mediheal Mask Dress Code Black Summary
Benefits:
  • Whitening Care
  • Hydrating and brightening.
  • Contain natural ingredients
  • Smooth, radiant and nourish skin. 
  • Patented: Colorful mask sheet does not stain skin with ink. Cellulose sheet allow skin to absorb more essence and minimize irritation. 
  • Jewel Stone attached.
Ingredients.

How to use Mediheal Mask Dress Code Black?
Apply onto cleanse face. Put on the mask and leave it on for 10 - 20 minutes. Peel off after that and pat remaining essence into skin.

My Review
I had done a lot of mask. But this particular one really attract my attention. The mask is stated to look exactly like the one on the mask pack. 
How the pack of mask look like.
The mask sheet is pretty thin but does not tear easily. And I can see that it is covered with lots of essence. 
Lots of essence on the mask.
Ok I really did not read the mask pack properly or do any research before hand. I only know there is very pretty print on the mask like those Masquerade Party Mask. But to my surprise, there are gorgeous jewel stones on the mask as well. :D
How the mask look like.
I thought to myself, this is really ridiculous but surprising. They actually went to the extent of placing solid jewel stones on the mask!!! For the first time, I can't bare to throw it away after use. :P
Jewel Stones attached on the mask.
And this is the first time it kept me so busy taking lots of pretty pictures of myself when the mask is on my face. And a always boring mask turns into something so interesting. Erm....so do I look like I am ready to go party? LOL
Ready to go party!!?? LOL Just joking....:P
The mask stays intact on my face. No dropping or slide off when I move here and there taking pictures. And I must say the essence is enough for me to put on the mask for a long 30 minutes and still wet when I remove it. No drying at all. 
Mask stay well on my skin without drying and dropping.
Results? Well...yes....the mask is pretty and interesting. But the results is really normal. My skin feels smooth and hydrated after used. As for whitening, I really did not see any different. 

Also the eye area, opening which did not cover the area around my eyes means I need an eye mask after that. But its Ok. After all, this is not an eye mask. 
Every corner is well detailed. But too bad eye area is not covered enough.
It does is expensive with its effect. But if you like to have fun with yourself during mask instead of just lying in bed doing nothing, no harm buying it to use them once in a blue moon. Besides you can get discounted and cheaper one at Althea Online Store. ;)

Overall the mask is pretty and interesting to me. This is the first time I put on mask with print and jewel stones. Besides looking pretty during mask, it makes my skin smooth and hydrated.

Where to buy it?
Mediheal Mask Dress Code Black can be bought in Watsons, Sasa and Althea online store.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment