Monday 21 August 2017

Review: Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream (3g)
Eye, is the most important part of the face. It is usually the first place a person look at when they look at your face. Therefore, let's check out Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream. 

This eye cream does not actually help on my dark eye circles. My eye area however does feels moisturized after using. Given it's price, I don't think I will continue use it since it does little to my eye area.

About Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
Benefits:
  • Fades dark circles.
  • Helps smooth fine lines.
  • Brighten eye area.
  • Restores elasticity and protects skin from free radical damage.
About the eye cream.
Ingredients.
How to use Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream?
  1. Warm the cream by rubbing between fingers.
  2. Apply to under eye area and brow bone. 
  3. Pat gently into eye area, using ring finger.
  4. Use it day and night.
My Review
I have very bad dark eye circles. Therefore, I am constantly looking for better eye product that really can fix my problem. Trying Benefit eye skincare product is the first time for me.

Can't remember where I got this sample from. But I am attracted to the packaging. Looks really class to me. 
Packaging of the eye cream.
The sample glass bottle looks so pretty. 
Nice glass bottle.
The eye cream has a creamy texture that is beige in color. It does have a light smell. But I personally don't really like the smell. 
Beige in color.
Although it has a creamy texture, it is quite light weight and is not oily. 
It is quite light weight and is not oily.
I was hoping that this eye cream can more or less help my dark circles problem as written on the package. However, I have finished the whole sample bottle but still nothing happened. 

Quite disappointed, as the classy packaging does not match the high expectation I have on this product.

Overall, this eye cream does not actually help on my dark eye circles. My eye area however does feels moisturized after using. Given it's price, I don't think I will continue use it since it does little to my eye area.

Where to buy it?
Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream can be bought at all Benefits beauty counter. It's selling for S$60 at Sephora Online Store.

Where to get sample?
No sample for this product. 😢

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

1 comment: