Sunday 13 August 2017

Review: Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Hair Vinegar

Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Hair Vinegar (500ml)
Come come...let's talk about Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Hair Vinegar today. 😁

This hair vinegar does keep my hair soft and smooth. It helps me to better manage my long tangled hair. After shower, it's much easier to comb and maintain. It makes my hair look healthy shine. Most importantly, it came in a big bottle and not expensive at all.

About Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Hair Vinegar
Benefits:
  • Soften dry hair.
  • Remove waste of the scalp.
  • Moisten hair and scalp.
  • Affluent vitamin. 
  • Fix hair PH balance.
  • Optimize scalp environment. 
Texture and smell:
  • Red liquid texture
  • Nice raspberry fragrance.

How to use Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Hair Vinegar?
After shampoo, just sprinkle the hair vinegar onto the hair and scalp, lightly massage then rinse off. 

It's so easy!

My Review
This isn't my first time trying hair vinegar. But such a big bottle, is definitely my first time. 

I came across this treatment hair vinegar when shopping online at Althea. The very big bottle and cheap price really attracted me. It came in a big 500ml plastic bottle. 
It came in a big 500ml plastic bottle.
And it is very thoughtful for them to put a stopper so that the vinegar can be pour out easily. 
Cap to cover the stopper when just opened.
Stopper so that the vinegar can be pour out easily.
I must say, this hair vinegar smells really great. Full of raspberry fragrance smell. It has a red liquid texture.
It has a red liquid texture.
This hair vinegar does keep my hair soft and smooth.

It really saved my bad hair days. It helps me to better manage my long tangled hair. After shower, it's much easier to comb and maintain. It makes my hair look healthy shine too.

Most importantly, it came in a big bottle and not expensive at all.

Where to buy it?
Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Hair Vinegar can be bought from Althea SG. It is selling at S$10 at the time of this post. 

Where to get sample?
Nope. No sample for this.  

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment